Cilla Black

More
8 years 7 months ago #39995 by jeannielea
Cilla Black was created by jeannielea
Showing my age a bit but we thought she was fabulous both as a singer and an entertainer. We were in the UK when she was at the height of her fame and loved the TV programme she ran though can't remember the name of it. Colour TV began while we were there so it must have been one of the first such programmes.
Her death has certainly brought back lots of memories of those 'good old days'

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #510434 by Deanna
Replied by Deanna on topic Cilla Black
Loved her too. I'm getting my eldest son to download me some of her music.

25 acres, 1400 Blue Gums, Wiltshire sheep, 5 steers, 2 cows, ducks, chickens, bees, dog, cats, retired, 1 husband and 3 grandkids.

More
8 years 7 months ago #510447 by lindee
Replied by lindee on topic Cilla Black
When I was about 12 dad had her records and I would play them over and over - eventually he gave them to me and I've still got them (yes, the actual circular vinyl things!!) . Must see if the turntable still works and record them onto cd so they'll keep longer. :)

It's not denial. I'm just selective about the reality I accept. ;)

One Bull Terrier/Greyhound X, one very full-on Huntaway X pup, four assorted felines, [strike]nine[/strike] thirteen assorted hens, two accidental roos, two adorable BaabeeDoll sheep.

More
8 years 7 months ago #510457 by terralee
Replied by terralee on topic Cilla Black
I loved her too ....we had a wee girl born the day she died ...so guess what I have named her in memory of :(

Meet a new Cilla Black[:X]

Cheers

Attached files
File Attachment:

Leonie & Zoo!!! :silly: :woohoo:

More
8 years 7 months ago #510459 by Organix
Replied by Organix on topic Cilla Black

jeannielea;517351 wrote: Showing my age a bit but we thought she was fabulous both as a singer and an entertainer. We were in the UK when she was at the height of her fame and loved the TV programme she ran though can't remember the name of it. Colour TV began while we were there so it must have been one of the first such programmes.
Her death has certainly brought back lots of memories of those 'good old days'

The TV show was just called " Cilla ". I remember that ' Step Inside Love ' theme song for it too. Damn, that's a blast from the past.

RIP Cilla

Harm Less Solutions.co.nz
NZ & AU distributor of Eco Wood Treatment stains and Bambu Dru bamboo fabrics and clothing

More
8 years 7 months ago #510468 by muri
Replied by muri on topic Cilla Black
Snap, Terrylea

Attached files
File Attachment:

Time to create page: 0.142 seconds