Death on My Actioncamera !! Massive Fail !!

More
6 years 11 months ago #39897 by Metsaman
This way can happen... :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago #509553 by Hawkspur
An expensive mistake. Having the camera sitting on a vibrating high surface is a recipe for disaster, but all too easily done. Do you have a saying in Finnish about hindsight being 20/20? (ie: we can have perfect vision/easy to see the mistakes when looking back.)
Can the lens be replaced? It would seem a shame to throw away an otherwise good camera.

More
6 years 11 months ago #509576 by Metsaman

Hawkspur;516368 wrote: An expensive mistake. Having the camera sitting on a vibrating high surface is a recipe for disaster, but all too easily done. Do you have a saying in Finnish about hindsight being 20/20? (ie: we can have perfect vision/easy to see the mistakes when looking back.)
Can the lens be replaced? It would seem a shame to throw away an otherwise good camera.

Inf Finnish they say"Hindsight is better wisdom"...

That happen because join link to camera and camera stand is quite loose... it just drop off...

Actually when I last evening Google little bit they seems possible to replace that broken lens... I sure try that as You say it is good camera and still is working. just wide angle lens is broken... :confused:

Time to create page: 0.176 seconds