Instagram

More
6 years 11 months ago #39815 by ronnie
Instagram was created by ronnie
Anyone on here have working knowledge of this please?
It has been suggested I need it for my business but find it all totally confusing. It would be loaded onto computer as don't have a cell phone capable of these things.
Went onto their website and got even more confused. Which app to download etc etc etc.
Don't have a 10 year old handy to ask about these things so thought I would ask all the wonderful, knowledgeable folk on here.

I need step by step instructions please.:o

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago #508848 by lisaeve
Replied by lisaeve on topic Instagram
hmmm... I'm struggling to see why someone thought instagram would be so useful for your business.
It's a standalone way to share photos over the internet, but it's also used a lot with other applications like facebook, twitter, pinterest, etc.
Do you already have a social media presence? facebook page, etc?

17 Ha lifestyle property in Bay of Plenty... 7 Ha covenanted bush, remainder scrub, hills, and flat.

More
6 years 11 months ago #508852 by ronnie
Replied by ronnie on topic Instagram
Hi Lisaeve, yes, I have a very active Facebook page - both a business one and a personal one.

A person who is giving me a wee bit of advice is a great fan of Instagram and has suggested I "need it" for my business. I am not yet convinced of this as there are only so many photos of slippers I can take :rolleyes: and I share them all on FB so to me, its just a double up of what I do.

More
6 years 11 months ago #508888 by lisaeve
Replied by lisaeve on topic Instagram
Yep if you already take photos of your stock and post them on FB, then I don't really know that extending that activity to include instagram would help you that much.

Do you use twitter? hashtag?

Instagram does make it a bit easier to take photos and get them on to various social media, but if you are happy with the way you are doing it at the moment then I don't know that it would add too much. It has some fun filters, etc.

17 Ha lifestyle property in Bay of Plenty... 7 Ha covenanted bush, remainder scrub, hills, and flat.

More
6 years 11 months ago #508928 by ronnie
Replied by ronnie on topic Instagram
Thanks again - no, don;t use twitter or hashtag - can see no point really.

Am just so busy at this time of year I really dont need any more distractions anyway so will give it a miss for now I think.

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds