Big birds on backyard

More
9 years 1 day ago #39635 by Metsaman
When I last night went My bedroom and thinking go to bed I first take a look on window and see this...
Two big birds ( Common crane , Grus Grus) eating peacefully just behind My bedroom window, Common Crane is quite big bird and it is very great to see it so closely here I want to share this with You. :)

By the way here You see also what "middle night sun" looks because I take this video last night in 9:20 PM.

More about this bird in wikipedia.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_crane

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #506889 by RaeM1
Replied by RaeM1 on topic Big birds on backyard
Where are you living, it sure does not look like a NZ scene.

More
8 years 11 months ago #506963 by Metsaman
Replied by Metsaman on topic Big birds on backyard

RaeM1;513440 wrote: Where are you living, it sure does not look like a NZ scene.

I living in Finland / Europe, this is eastern side on Finland and country side too. :)

More
8 years 11 months ago #506983 by Stikkibeek
Replied by Stikkibeek on topic Big birds on backyard

Metsaman;513320 wrote: When I last night went My bedroom and thinking go to bed I first take a look on window and see this...
Two big birds ( Common crane , Grus Grus) eating peacefully just behind My bedroom window, Common Crane is quite big bird and it is very great to see it so closely here I want to share this with You. :)

Metsaman, here's a picture of a visitor to us that I'd like to share with you.

This is a White faced blue Heron, who landed on our shed roof September 2013. There are a few of them that frequent this area. Not as big as your cranes, but just as elegant I think. If you click the picture, you will get a bigger size.

Attached files [IMG]http://app.lifestyleblock.co.nz/images/converted_files/513545=15581-White faced Blue Heron.jpg[/img]

Did you know, that what you thought I said, was not what I meant :S

More
8 years 11 months ago #506984 by Metsaman
Replied by Metsaman on topic Big birds on backyard

Stikkibeek;513545 wrote: Metsaman, here's a picture of a visitor to us that I'd like to share with you.

This is a White faced blue Heron, who landed on our shed roof September 2013. There are a few of them that frequent this area. Not as big as your cranes, but just as elegant I think. If you click the picture, you will get a bigger size.

Nice looking bird, here in Finland We don't have herons.

Time to create page: 0.129 seconds