My hobby is making aerialvideos on Finland by RC plane

More
7 years 3 months ago #39413 by Metsaman
Hi,

This is one of My hobby, I use RC plane make aerialvideos My home places, here My few shoots also My rc plane and radios review. :)

I hope that You like. ?

New video spring time here in Finland, still have snow:

Older summertime video:

My rc plane and radios review:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 months ago #504589 by Barnrat
EEEK Snow... That looks so cold, but I guess if you are used to living with it, it has it's own kind of natural beauty.

Summertime looks much more like New Zealand. Of course I live in the North where we never see snow.

Great hobby.

More
7 years 3 months ago #504593 by Stikkibeek
The extent of the forests around you were a surprise to me. Is that where you harvest all your wood?

Did you know, that what you thought I said, was not what I meant :S

More
7 years 3 months ago #504596 by Metsaman

Barnrat;510872 wrote: EEEK Snow... That looks so cold, but I guess if you are used to living with it, it has it's own kind of natural beauty.

Summertime looks much more like New Zealand. Of course I live in the North where we never see snow.

Great hobby.

Yes, it is cold out here but this time is spring time but still lots of snow... :confused:

I am used to it but same time tired of it, specially this time of year, last week raining snow about 15 cm, looking for summer time...

More
7 years 3 months ago #504598 by Metsaman

Stikkibeek;510877 wrote: The extent of the forests around you were a surprise to me. Is that where you harvest all your wood?

Finland have lot of forest and lake's and You can see that if You look My videos.

Yes, I got all My firewoods on My own land, bigger woods I sell to forest companies.

Time to create page: 0.303 seconds