Merry Christmas

More
7 years 6 months ago #38917 by Runamuck
Merry Christmas was created by Runamuck
I was doing a bit of last minute shopping over the weekend and found myself getting quite wound up over the sheer volumes of people all rushing around getting equally wound up and I realised, again, how very lucky we are to have our own little slice of paradise (gorse and all) to retreat to and forget the madness for a while.

I'm not on here often, and post even less, but just wanted to wish everyone a very merry, peaceful and above all, relaxing Christmas. As with everything we don't always agree, and sometimes the discussions get a little heated, but this forum is a fantastic resource and one I'm sure we all appreciate being part of.

So, wherever your slice of paradise is, enjoy. May you find time these holidays to touch base with the ones you love and avoid the ones you find hard to love.

Merry Christmas everyone :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #500076 by Mich
Replied by Mich on topic Merry Christmas
What a lovely message, Runamuck. I was just about to post something similar. :D

I've been a member for many, many years and each year I learn something (actually, many things) from my LSB 'family'. To all those of you that take time to write articles and guides for us, the moderators that keep us in line, those that give advice, support and comfort through good and bad times, and who frequently have me laughing my head off at some funny comment or mental picture, thank you for making this site what it is. And a special thanks to Kate for making this all possible. It is a huge commitment, including a financial one, but the pleasure it brings to so many people can't be understated. I, for one, have made many friends through this site.

Some of us will be reflecting on people and pets no longer with us, others on the success (or lack of) 2014 has brought to their block. But whatever the year has delivered, I wish you and your families a safe, relaxing and peaceful Christmas and a new year of happiness and contentment.

Cheers, Mich.

Good exercise for the heart is to bend down and help someone up. Anon.

More
7 years 6 months ago #500121 by Camelotwenz
Replied by Camelotwenz on topic Merry Christmas
Very well said, both of you! :) many thanks to all and best wishes for a great 2015.

More
7 years 6 months ago #500122 by Ruth
Replied by Ruth on topic Merry Christmas
I disagree: we always agree here. [}:)]

Time to create page: 0.230 seconds