Live streaming (FEI)not delivering......Help please

More
7 years 10 months ago #38217 by witheze
I have just subscribed to FEI Live only to find that my Laptop wont play the live streaming......but will play the recorded videos they offer. Is it because I didn't have adobe flash player (I do now but can't test it as FEI Live is off the air.)....or is it because I use Internet Explorer as browser? I am logged in so must be technical....when I hit the live button last night when the streaming was on I got bumped to another window about up coming stuff to watch and past replays. Has anyone else had this problem.......I don't understand this tech stuff. :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #493221 by max2
Neither do I but if this helps any I recently had troubles logging into IRD on line services with IE and ended up going through Firefox to get in.

I have since been able to access IRD with IE but thought as I am the first to reply, it might be worth trying? :o:o

More
7 years 10 months ago #493256 by Baroque
Sorry can't help you much as I've avoided joining any of these due to our terrible broadband service which is barely faster than dialup at the moment, I can't play youtube videos either [:(!]

I was tempted to join for WEG but as the dressage was almost finished when I thought about it and the eventing was partway through there didn't seem much point really. Most of the good bits of the dressage [I only really wanted to watch Charlotte's tests and the Spanish and Lusitanos] should end up online eventually.

I would definitely try Firefox or chrome as IE is notoriously bad for not working properly and those are more secure. I've set FF as our default for all the pcs at work.

Hoping that the VF account we are about to get will work a lot better than telescum, then I will join up.

Breeding & training quality Spanish horses - THE horse of Kings! Also breeding Arapawa & Pitt Island sheep.

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds