Link to BBC programme?

More
8 years 1 week ago #37748 by Anne
Link to BBC programme? was created by Anne
Some time ago someone posted a link to a BBC programme about a group of people who love doña farm for a year as if it was the 17th? Century. I can't find the thread and wan to watch it on my new iPad!!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 week ago #488385 by katieb
Replied by katieb on topic Link to BBC programme?
I just searched bbc in the search bar...is it this thread....

http://www.lifestyleblock.co.nz/lsb-forum/showthread.php?t=38905

Animals rule our place... cows, calves, sheep, goats, pigs, horses, donkeys, chickens, ducks... the list goes on
...."lifestyle block like" 25 or so acres around the house attached to a rather large farm with dairy drystock & a 600 cow dairy conversion :)....1500 acres to call home

More
8 years 1 week ago #488386 by Anne
Replied by Anne on topic Link to BBC programme?
Yes!!! Awesome, thanks.

More
8 years 1 week ago #488396 by max2
Replied by max2 on topic Link to BBC programme?
I particularly enjoyed the BBC ones as they were factual and it wasn't a ''reality based'' sh*tfight filmed solely for the TV ratings.

More
8 years 1 week ago #488407 by EV
Replied by EV on topic Link to BBC programme?
Yes exactly max2! Seems like lots of their documentaries are in YouTube in full. I've gone through lots more since I posted that :).

More
8 years 1 week ago #488415 by Andrea1
Replied by Andrea1 on topic Link to BBC programme?
Anyone watching the Tudor Monastery Farm with the same BBC folks that's being shown on the Living Channel currently? I really do enjoy those series.

More
8 years 1 week ago #488441 by llvonn
Replied by llvonn on topic Link to BBC programme?
You may also like The Victorian Kitchen Garden which can be seen on youtube. It follows a year of gardening showing what was required in a walled garden supporting a Victorian household and staff - the gardener was trained in that style of gardening and was happy to pass on the information before he too passed away.
Very informative - I am jealous of the glasshouses, hot and cold frames etc. They had a system set up to enable them to grow Pineapples in glasshouses heated by boilers.

1 Border Terrier, 5 hens, 5 chicks, an orchard and vege garden. All on 350 square metres.

Time to create page: 0.211 seconds