bulk food and groceries options

More
8 years 2 months ago #37459 by Huggiechook
Hi,

I recently started buying some of my groceries in bulk at Moore Wilson. However only some of the stuff is actually sufficiently cheaper there. I had a look round and found that there are quite a number of bulk suppliers though most of them only cater to businesses.
Is there any good alternatives to Moore wilson that you can recommend?

Thanx :)

Quarter Acre with Veggie Garden, Fruit trees, Berry bushes, Chicken run, Mushroom farm, Playground - and yes I manage to live there too [;)]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #485730 by shad297
Toops if you can get a card. Also Davis Trading which we have her in Palmy is quite good for bulk purchases. Apparently they will sell for cheaper for larger amounts as I enquired for olive oil and coconut oil that I use for soapmaking.

Husband, two teenagers, Stanley & Jed the greyhounds, one quail (Hawkefrost), one budgie (Chaos) small productive surburban section.

More
8 years 2 months ago #485737 by kai
Replied by kai on topic bulk food and groceries options
bin inn is a lot cheaper and there is one in lower Hutt

More
8 years 2 months ago #485846 by LongRidge
We have found that many food items either go off or get insect infestation if they are not used quickly enough, so the savings are easily wasted. Also, storage space is important, both enough and conditions (ie cool enough, dry enough, dark enough).

Time to create page: 0.203 seconds