Mobile charge grumble

More
9 years 11 months ago #485674 by terralee
Replied by terralee on topic Mobile charge grumble
Well thank you very much ...after reading this thread I checked our latest bill and yes ...there it is a blooming $3 for the Smart One Bill[:(!] I would not have noticed but for this thread ...so thank you [^]
We are waiting for Orcon to have a give away for new customers before changing back to them so I hope that happens soon ...can't stand TeleC since the strife, stress and $$$$$$ we went through trying to get a landline and BB here...they had us shut into a 12 month contract which has recently finished so we can leave any time ...hurry up Orcon (daughter works for them and told us to wait for the give away) ...well I guess at least I can now ring other daughter for 15 mins free mobile to mobile for my $3 in the interim[}:)]

Cheers

Leonie & Zoo!!! :silly: :woohoo:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #485676 by Deanna
Replied by Deanna on topic Mobile charge grumble
We are on Telecom as its the best that works out here. Costs me $9 a month for 30 talk min, and 500 txt. But no roll over. I think things will get better very soon for the consumer. We have a land line with our very expensive Internet. Our landline has 90 free minutes a month.

25 acres, 1400 Blue Gums, Wiltshire sheep, 5 steers, 2 cows, ducks, chickens, bees, dog, cats, retired, 1 husband and 3 grandkids.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.108 seconds