3 pet goats, free to a good home

More
8 years 2 months ago #37437 by sandranolo
We've fallen on hard times and have to cut costs. We bought our 3 goats for the kids (1 for each child) we love them, they're the cutest. But as much as it breaks my heart (haven't even told the kids yet) ..., we have to let them go. The lifestyle property is not large enough to fully sustain them, and the feed that we've lovingly provided is a cost we can no longer afford. Is there please a loving family out there who'd love to have them? NOT for the pot though!!!

1x Saanen buck - neutered
1x Nubian buck - neutered
1x Nubian doe
All purebreds.
All are turning only 2 this September, have had their vaccination last January, and are up to date with de-worming. Our vet considers all of them in good health.
Although the Nubian buck has a birth impediment (he has a narrowing up his nose that makes him sound like a snorting horse) 2 vets have declared it not to be a health issue. (And since he's unfit for breeding anyway...)

You are welcome to take their small self-built shelter as well.

I don't like to see them go, but the goats deserve for us to find them a happy home that can feed them properly and have a few cuddles to spare on top of that.
They have been together since we got them as kids, being bottle fed and yell for each other when separated even temporarily. We would prefer to keep them together if possible.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #485526 by tonic
What area are you in?

More
8 years 2 months ago #485529 by sandranolo
We're in Warkworth, north Auckland. thanks for asking, should have put that in.

More
8 years 2 months ago #485537 by Stikkibeek
I'd be happy to give the doe a new home. She would be company for my lonely Saanen doe. If interested, send me a pm.

Did you know, that what you thought I said, was not what I meant :S

Time to create page: 0.147 seconds