a trademe question

More
9 years 10 months ago #487611 by WillEyre
Replied by WillEyre on topic a trademe question

ronnie;491999 wrote: Why do you not just ask a local carrying company/courier for a quote, get her address, ask her for the extra postage and get rid of it.

Far too simple, Ronnie. Far too simple.
But please feel free to make further (more complicated) suggestions.

I liked Occam's Razor so much, I bought the company.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #487613 by kai
Replied by kai on topic a trademe question

ronnie;491999 wrote: Why do you not just ask a local carrying company/courier for a quote, get her address, ask her for the extra postage and get rid of it.

Because the cost of shipping is greater than the cost of the item and she did not want to pay the quote I got, she was going to shop around herself and see if she could get a better deal.

More
9 years 10 months ago #487698 by max2
Replied by max2 on topic a trademe question
I share your frustration Kai!

Today I went to a pre-arranged location 30 minutes away to hand over our item. Probably no surprise to say that after waiting for 30 minutes, no one showed up.

Arrive home, no message of apology. Turn the computer on and 35 minutes after I should have met someone, the buyer emailed to say she cannot organise anyone for pick up and to cancel the sale and consider (the $20 odd payment) as a bonus. [:0][:0]

So a bit of a relief that at least my one is over. Hope you find yourself in the same position too very shortly.

Time to create page: 0.114 seconds