Chaos Springs - Country Calender April 5th

More
10 years 1 month ago #37298 by Organix
For anyone with at least a passing interest in Organics and the potential gains in using composting in a growing system next Saturday's CC will feature Steve & Jenny Erickson and their Chaos Springs operation in Waihi.

A very skilled couple and I expect an entertaining presentation :)

Harm Less Solutions.co.nz
NZ & AU distributor of Eco Wood Treatment stains and Bambu Dru bamboo fabrics and clothing

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #484180 by muri
Thanks Organix, havent put the tv on this year but will try and catch this or get it on demand. What do they grow?

More
10 years 1 month ago #484190 by Organix

muri;488190 wrote: Thanks Organix, havent put the tv on this year but will try and catch this or get it on demand. What do they grow?

Soil, pasture, fruit, vege's and knowledge :)
www.chaossprings.co.nz

NZ & AU distributor of Eco Wood Treatment stains and Bambu Dru bamboo fabrics and clothing

More
10 years 1 month ago #484194 by Deanna
Thanks will insure I don't miss it. I missed last Saturday and don't know if its repeated, nor can do 'on demand'. One of my favourite shows.

25 acres, 1400 Blue Gums, Wiltshire sheep, 5 steers, 2 cows, ducks, chickens, bees, dog, cats, retired, 1 husband and 3 grandkids.

More
10 years 1 month ago #484272 by Belle Bosse
Quote Organix:
For anyone with at least a passing interest in Organics and the potential gains in using composting in a growing system next Saturday's CC will feature Steve & Jenny Erickson and their Chaos Springs operation in Waihi.

A very skilled couple and I expect an entertaining presentation :) " End quote.

It may be worth recording the program...

Last year I had the privilege of attending a "farm scale, composting field day workshop" run by Steve and Jenny at their Chaos Springs property.
I thoroughly enjoyed the day and only wish the lectures Steve gave were recorded for later reference. He is so informative and has a great way of presenting the info. It was also a "hands on" practical with our hands in the compost piles.

They grow long windrows of lovely dark compost and teach with enthusiasm.

More
10 years 1 month ago #484281 by Mich
Thanks for the heads-up, Organix - will go and programme it now.
Cheers, Mich.

Good exercise for the heart is to bend down and help someone up. Anon.

More
10 years 1 month ago #484287 by terralee
I tend to watch Country Calender every Saturday morning at 7am when they repeat the previous Saturday nights program[;)] so if anyone misses it watch with your cuppa the following Sat morning[^]
Cheers

Leonie & Zoo!!! :silly: :woohoo:

More
10 years 1 month ago #484605 by Organix
For those that missed it link here , and 'extras' here . Great presentation of where farming's future lies.

Time to create page: 0.138 seconds