A new one on me ...

More
8 years 7 months ago #36470 by Ruth
A new one on me ... was created by Ruth
An email this morning, with a video attachment:

Hi I just want to tell you that your lover does not want to communicate with you. We met not long ago and realized that we can not live without each other. I ask you not to interfere with our happiness and no scandals to step aside. We are very well together, and in confirmation of his words will send you a video where we enjoy a pleasant time together. Hope you will not stop us.

Reckon they'll catch any phish with that one? :D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #475605 by Sue
Replied by Sue on topic A new one on me ...
Well that's a new approach!!!!

Sue
Labrador lover for yonks, breeder of pedigree Murray Grey cattle for almost as long, and passionate poultry person for more years than I care to count.

More
8 years 7 months ago #475636 by Edenview
Replied by Edenview on topic A new one on me ...
ha! I get these all the time, only they are from other half's ex, you'd think after 20 years she'd give up... kind of sick of changing emails, ph numbers etc[:(!]

More
8 years 7 months ago #475641 by max2
Replied by max2 on topic A new one on me ...
Do you have to send money to Nigeria too??? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

More
8 years 7 months ago #475642 by max2

Edenview;478762 wrote: ha! I get these all the time, only they are from other half's ex, you'd think after 20 years she'd give up... kind of sick of changing emails, ph numbers etc[:(!]

did you ever get the line ''thankyou for being his friend, but we have history and we are going to work on our problems''...... unbeknown to the OH?

More
8 years 7 months ago #475646 by muri
Replied by muri on topic A new one on me ...
Now that could scare a few people on receiving that, the guilty ones I mean

More
8 years 7 months ago #475651 by max2

muri;478772 wrote: Now that could scare a few people on receiving that, the guilty ones I mean

Or the ones whose minds are already working overtime as to what their OH is doing elsewhere with their ''tea money''.... :rolleyes:

More
8 years 7 months ago #475681 by Edenview
Replied by Edenview on topic A new one on me ...
similar but probably not worded so nicely, and strangely more since we inherited the family property...[;)]

More
8 years 7 months ago #475802 by Blueberry
Replied by Blueberry on topic A new one on me ...
you know, guys, sometimes I feel like I missed a few steps, or am particularly naïve or am not quite from this world:o:o. Not that I would step into those traps, but:

what type of brain comes up with that sort of stuff:confused:?!??

[;)] Blueberry
treading lightly on mother earth

More
8 years 7 months ago #475809 by max2

Blueberry;478945 wrote: you know, guys, sometimes I feel like I missed a few steps, or am particularly naïve or am not quite from this world:o:o. Not that I would step into those traps, but:

There has been some fairly strange posters on here from time to time who have taken unusual twists in their turn. If I recall correctly, several personalities were eventually uncovered as 1.

gotta wonder wot's in the water their way.... [xx(]

More
8 years 7 months ago #475843 by stephclark
Replied by stephclark on topic A new one on me ...

Blueberry;478945 wrote: you know, guys, sometimes I feel like I missed a few steps, or am particularly naïve or am not quite from this world:o:o. Not that I would step into those traps, but:

I agree.. why?.. on the more scam based project.. YAY I WON US$175000.00.. sooo excited NOT[;)]
according to the news an ex police man and retired lawyer were amongst those who got conned..
goodness, I just insisted they send me my cheq, rather than me having to attend anything or pay them anything first.... still waiting .. oh hum :)

More
8 years 7 months ago #475847 by kindajojo
Replied by kindajojo on topic A new one on me ...
They can send out millions of emails..even if they only hit .001% and some idiot sends them $$$$ it's a win.
Bit like sending out invoices to large companies for say Stationery, in the hope that the accounts departments are so big they just pay accounts not reconciling with what is ordered or what is received.

More
8 years 7 months ago #475850 by max2

kindajojo;478994 wrote: They can send out millions of emails..even if they only hit .001% and some idiot sends them $$$$ it's a win.
Bit like sending out invoices to large companies for say Stationery, in the hope that the accounts departments are so big they just pay accounts not reconciling with what is ordered or what is received.

Doesn't have to be large companies either, many a blind eye is turned to mid management and some staff helping themselves to product that is paid for by the business. [}:)]

Time to create page: 0.229 seconds