It's been a while!!

More
10 years 11 months ago #35630 by Waffling Milk Maid
Hi!! Spoook dragged me back here to see Dot's new calf, and I realise it's been AGES since I posted much, so just saying HI!

Life hasn't changed much for me since becoming a mum. Caleb is growing, we are having heaps of fun, and there is NOT a #2 on it's way yet (but I am thinking we might think about one in the not-too-distant-future. Just not quite yet!) Caleb will be 2 in October !!!!!!!!

I am intending to stay as a stay-at-home mum for the foreseeable future, as hubby is now a 2IC so we're getting enough income to live on. I LOVE being a mum. I've come in to my own so much more, it's awesome. Just awesome.

We are currently in the (slow) process of doing up the laundry/basement to become a wee dog grooming parlour, mainly to just be able to groom Paris again, but also to do the odd dog for a little cash, and one day when kid/s are older I can build it up to a proper wee home business. I am still, nearly 2 years after I stopped grooming, getting people stop me on the street asking when I'm coming back to grooming, and to make sure I advertise so they can come back to me. So I think I will actually have to be careful to NOT take on too much at first, or I'll have a fully booked business before I can say no!!! hahaha.

In the mean time I am doing my felted dogs for a bit of extra cash, I will post some photos in the crafty section if anyone wants to see those...

Otherwise, life just keeps on keeping on. I am on facebook more than I'm on here (that's where spoook tracked me down to tell me about Pru! :D ) but I am always still around somewhere, and I still think about my LSB family all the time. :)

Attached files
File Attachment:

Owned by a standard poodle, a couple of burmese cats, a miniature horse, & a budgie.
Also proud mum to Caleb and Piper

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #466680 by spoook
Replied by spoook on topic It's been a while!!
Good to see you "come home" and to see how you have "grown up" and become a mum. Seems not that long when you were up here. [:0]

Yes, please to the pics of the felted dogs. I have been trying to work out if it would be possible for you to felt an angora goat. Will get some pics to you [}:)]

There are no bad questions only those that are not asked.
"You are responsible, forever, for what you have tamed"

More
10 years 11 months ago #466717 by igor
Replied by igor on topic It's been a while!!
Good to see you back again. Was just thinking last week that we hadn't heard from you for a long time.

More
10 years 11 months ago #466770 by Waffling Milk Maid
lol spoook, you are still on my waiting list for making an angora goat!! I dunno how I'll do it either to be honest, but I'm determined to try.... lol.

Owned by a standard poodle, a couple of burmese cats, a miniature horse, & a budgie.
Also proud mum to Caleb and Piper

More
10 years 11 months ago #466772 by hilldweller
Replied by hilldweller on topic It's been a while!!
Hi Waffles :) Lovely to hear from you and that you're enjoying life and motherhood so much. Take care.

hilldweller

Time to create page: 0.140 seconds