Another question for Kate

More
10 years 7 months ago #35546 by igor
How come on the thing for "the following user(s) say thank you...." the name of the user(s) thanking the previous poster is(are) usually not visible? I'm sure this was discussed previously but I must have missed the answer. Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #465610 by kate
Replied by kate on topic Another question for Kate
The answer is that I don't know :( It used to work and it's been uninstalled, reinstalled, looked at by people a lot smarter than me and we still don't know why it sometimes works but mostly doesn't...... I'll have another look now that we've moved to a new server and see if anything jumps out at me....

Web Goddess

More
10 years 7 months ago #465652 by max2
Replied by max2 on topic Another question for Kate
it shows for me who thanked Igor for this post and also shows me who thanked me for the kerbside grazing thread first post.

But its been pretty hit and miss. But its still nice to see that someone else thought your post helpful all the same.. :)

More
10 years 7 months ago #465689 by Mousewhisker
That's funny, I was going to ask the exact same thing, but you beat me to it Igor :D The only time I've ever seen it show is on this thread, and on another one where I thanked someone, my name was visible. But then it disappeared after reloading the page:confused: Very elusive!

Time to create page: 0.131 seconds