Anyone got a F P washer?

More
9 years 1 week ago #35343 by spoook
Watch this , does it work?

There are no bad questions only those that are not asked.
"You are responsible, forever, for what you have tamed"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 week ago #463501 by Aquila
Replied by Aquila on topic Anyone got a F P washer?
Does on ours. Have the exact same one

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

More
9 years 1 week ago #463503 by Sue
Replied by Sue on topic Anyone got a F P washer?
Yeah, mine does it too!

Sue
Labrador lover for yonks, breeder of pedigree Murray Grey cattle for almost as long, and passionate poultry person for more years than I care to count.

More
9 years 1 week ago #463507 by muri
Replied by muri on topic Anyone got a F P washer?
haha, mines too old so i dont know what buttons shes pushing, very funny tho

More
9 years 1 week ago #463508 by eelcat
Replied by eelcat on topic Anyone got a F P washer?
OH is a refrigeration engineer - he laughed and laughed - it's not in the manual was his comment.

1 Border collie, 1 Huntaway, 2 Lhasa Apsos, Suffolk and arapawa ewe crosses, an Arapawa ram,an East Friesian ewe , 5 cats, 42 ducks , 1 rooster and 30 hens, 5 geese, 12 goats, 2 donkeys, 2 house cows, one heifer calf, one bull calf, 3 rabbits and lots and lots and lots of fruit trees...

More
9 years 1 week ago #463528 by kai
Replied by kai on topic Anyone got a F P washer?
Programmers often put little quirky things in their programs, years ago I programmed a bar code scanner to play ode of joy under certain circumstances, I also included a caricature of the software manager in a help file.

More
9 years 1 week ago #463546 by Anne
Replied by Anne on topic Anyone got a F P washer?
Mine plays something else. Its on the tip of my tongue, but can't quite work it out.

More
9 years 1 week ago #463547 by Stikkibeek
Replied by Stikkibeek on topic Anyone got a F P washer?
It was on tonight's news (Seven Sharp) seems they also play "Stars and Stripes" and the ozzy national anthem too.

Did you know, that what you thought I said, was not what I meant :S

More
9 years 1 week ago #463554 by Organix
Replied by Organix on topic Anyone got a F P washer?

Stikkibeek;465462 wrote: It was on tonight's news (Seven Sharp) seems they also play "Stars and Stripes" and the ozzy national anthem too.

Check out the comments below the YouTube link in the OP...

Make it sing • Hold down power button and the one parallel until all the lights turn on. • NZ anthem: press temperature up button for 2 seconds. • Australian anthem: press wash level up for 2 seconds until it beeps then press temperature up button for 2 seconds. • US anthem: press wash level up 2 seconds until it beeps, repeat pressing wash level up for 2 seconds until it beeps then press temperature up button for 2 seconds.

Harm Less Solutions.co.nz
NZ & AU distributor of Eco Wood Treatment stains and Bambu Dru bamboo fabrics and clothing

More
9 years 1 week ago #463561 by SarahM
Replied by SarahM on topic Anyone got a F P washer?
These additional built in "functions" are known as "Easter eggs". It's fun to Google these, as there are Easter eggs in all sorts of software, etc.

5 acres, husband, daughter, son, me, about 12 sheep and their lambs, currently no ram (yay!), 2 Galloways, about 35 chooks, 3 cats and 2 budgies.

More
8 years 11 months ago #464171 by alpac
Replied by alpac on topic Anyone got a F P washer?
A high price to pay for double water and double laundry powder consumption compared to a normal front loader. The national anthem is cheaper on youtube.

More
8 years 11 months ago #464178 by jeannielea
Replied by jeannielea on topic Anyone got a F P washer?
Normal front loader, or in fact any front loader were not available and hardly known in NZ when I for one bought our F&P so the price paid is relevant only to what is available. So those of us with such machines might as well have our fun.

More
8 years 11 months ago #464192 by alpac
Replied by alpac on topic Anyone got a F P washer?

jeannielea;466151 wrote: Normal front loader, or in fact any front loader were not available and hardly known in NZ when I for one bought our F&P so the price paid is relevant only to what is available. So those of us with such machines might as well have our fun.

Didn't know those F&P' s would have lasted that long.
Like I said very expensive "fun"

More
8 years 11 months ago #464211 by Hawkspur
Replied by Hawkspur on topic Anyone got a F P washer?
My parents bought a NZ made front loader about 30 years ago. Can't remember the brand, which has gone the way of many NZ brands, but it lasted for a long time. It was a washer dryer.

More
8 years 11 months ago #464219 by Minky2
Replied by Minky2 on topic Anyone got a F P washer?
Have to say in defence of my F & P I've had it for about 7 years, averages 2 full loads a day, (including horse gear but I'll just keep that quiet) and it's never missed a beat (yet!). Wow, and I get to play the anthem on it as well now that I know how, lol, what a bonus!

Time to create page: 0.320 seconds