german shepherd owners

More
9 years 4 months ago #458195 by Breadcrumb
Replied by Breadcrumb on topic german shepherd owners
Thanks for the recommendations, it looks like Lorraine is not far from me so I will definitely get in touch with her.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• germanshepherd
9 years 4 months ago #458234 by germanshepherd
Replied by germanshepherd on topic german shepherd owners
re lorrane.I didn't realise that she wants to use her female for breeding.Even after the dog is yours.Wouldn't be ok in my books if that dog was mine

• germanshepherd
9 years 4 months ago #458235 by germanshepherd
there is a free male german shepherd on that tardme site
www.trademe.co.nz/pets-animals/dogs/dogs...uction-581304959.htm . Is in the Hamilton area

More
9 years 4 months ago #458264 by terralee
Replied by terralee on topic german shepherd owners

Breadcrumb;459568 wrote: Thanks for the recommendations, it looks like Lorraine is not far from me so I will definitely get in touch with her.

That's what I thought .....she is definitely worth going to see ...
Her dogs are positively awesome and she does a great job of matching personalities ...don't be afraid of starting out fostering one ....Lorraine is very good and does not interfere with your bond with dog and when she mates them you have visiting rights and get to cuddle lots of furry babies...
hehehe Tanna had 4 litters all up ...8 then 8 then 10 then 12!!!![:0]
Lorraine does not thrash the bitches and only breeds one litter a year at the most Tanna had 18 months between her 2nd to last and last litter and I got her speyed aged 6 so still a lot of years[^]
Another thing is that all the pups are hip scored etc etc and you will never get a bred disorder from Lorraine's dogs ...Tanna will never get dysplasia[^] the rigmorole that a bitch has to go through to breed with a working NZ police dog is unbelieveable ...Tanna's last husband was a working PD from Tauranga and they met at Trentham for one day of wooppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D 12 puppies later[;)]so don't be put off fostering .....there is a waiting list for her pups if you are looking to buy ...tell Lorraine that Tanna's Mum recommended you to go see her ...and keep me posted[^]

germanshepherd;459610 wrote: re lorrane.I didn't realise that she wants to use her female for breeding.Even after the dog is yours.Wouldn't be ok in my books if that dog was mine

Really is an easy option and not a bad thing at all ...Lorraine has spent years and many $$$$$ importing and improving the dogs she breeds and the reason she fosters out some bitches is she just can't do them all justice if she tried to keep them all at her property ..she matches personalities and is very careful when placing them .... It was a great way for me to get my Tanna (was LOVE at first sight on both sides:D ...Tanna was suppose to be going to meet someone else to be her foster Mum... but ...long story short ... she was mine long before I laid eyes on her[:X][:X][:X]) and all Lorraine dogs are very well trained and behave impeccably so an extra bonus.
Cheers

Leonie & Zoo!!! :silly: :woohoo:

• germanshepherd
9 years 4 months ago #458369 by germanshepherd
i trawl the tardeme site for german shepherds.I would like to get another one day.

• joshvictor
6 years 11 months ago #511573 by joshvictor
Replied by joshvictor on topic german shepherd owners
Yup . i am right here !! i have recently bought a german shepherd,she is 3 years old .

Josh | German shepherds

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds