March 2013 - Kaimanawa Horse Range Trip

More
9 years 5 months ago #34028 by GloPony
We've managed to secure the 24th of March for another bus trip into the Kaimanawa Ranges to visit the wild horses. We won't be taking 5 buses in this time though so seats will be limited on 2-3 buses max!

These trips have become SO popular & book up fast so book your seats smartly if you want to go!

Here's the details - kaimanawaheritagehorses.org/2013/01/11/2...ted-seats/#more-2053

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #453451 by muri
Dont forget this trip next month.
But closer to home there is the National Show this weekend at Pukekohe A+P Grounds, on sunday.
Lots of good clothing for sale if you want to support the cause as well.
Anne what time are you doing your carriage driving demo, will have to make sure i am there for that

More
9 years 4 months ago #453470 by Anne
I'm on over lunch time.

I hope to be there around 9:30 am to see some of the classes and let young Samantha (Kris' daughter) have a ride to see if she wants to ride him in the afternoon classes. If she doesn't, I'll see if I can convince a spectator child to ride him on the lead rein. If you know of any kids, 10 or under who would like to ride in the show - no experience necessary - let me know.

More
9 years 4 months ago #453476 by muri
I am a bit old probably for that, thanks Anne
hopefully they get more entries than they have at the moment!
will be going probably about lunch time to watch you then

More
9 years 4 months ago #453708 by kaybe
Hi GloPony, thanks for that info. I'm going with my 14yo daughter, we'll be staying overnight on Saturday. Anyone else going?

Tomorrow is the day I will stop procrastinating.

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds