Heartland tv

More
9 years 8 months ago #33081 by Hawkspur
Heartland tv was created by Hawkspur
Does anyone know whether they repeat their shows? If so would it be possible for someone to record a clip for me?
I just found out that they played a clip with my mother in it yesterday, and as she died a few years ago it would be great to get a copy.
-Just found out they played the whole show not just a clip. It was on from 4-5pm on Sunday.
It was the special anniversary episode of It's in the Bag that was done to celebrate 25 years of TV in 1985. Mum won it by knowing things like A.A. Milne's middle name.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #440075 by spoook
Replied by spoook on topic Heartland tv
There is an It's in the Bag coming up. Whether it is the same show or they just keep playing differing ones to celebrate the 25 years, I don't know.

It's In The Bag
Channel: TVNZ Heartland
Genre: News and Documentaries
Description: 25th Anniversary Special: Hosted by Selwyn Toogood, the classic Kiwi game-show, where competitors choose between pocketing some cash or taking a punt on the contents of the bag, celebrates 25 years.Show Time: Sat 6 Oct 06:00 | 11:00

Best to check with TVNZ if it is the same programme played yesterday.

There are no bad questions only those that are not asked.
"You are responsible, forever, for what you have tamed"

More
9 years 8 months ago #440080 by Hawkspur
Replied by Hawkspur on topic Heartland tv
Thanks for that. There was only one 25 year anniversary special, so that is definitely it, unless they are playing it in parts. :)

Is anyone able to record this and then send me a copy? Perhaps they could post it privately somewhere like Youtube or email it. Whatever would suit, depending on how large it ended up...

More
9 years 8 months ago #440083 by GrantK
Replied by GrantK on topic Heartland tv

Hawkspur;439507 wrote: Is anyone able to record this and then send me a copy? Perhaps they could post it privately somewhere like Youtube or email it. Whatever would suit, depending on how large it ended up...

I can record the show and put it onto a USB stick if you like. It's a much better option than DVD, especially for such a long recording.

5 Hours of SD Video will be around 5GB or perhaps a little more, so if you send me an 8GB or preferably 16GB USB stick (to be on the safe side), in a stamped self-addressed envelope, I will return it next week after the show has aired.

Windows Media Player may play the file (depending on how the audio tracks are encoded), or you may need to download the free VLC Player:

http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

VLC Player makes a better job of it, especially if your computer is a bit on the older side. It will run on Windows XP SP2 or better as well as MacOS and Linux.

Post back here if you want me to set up the recording. I have a humungous hard drive in our receiver, so it doesn't matter if it sits there for a while.

More
9 years 8 months ago #440087 by Hawkspur
Replied by Hawkspur on topic Heartland tv
Thanks Grant!
Please do record it for me. PM your postal address and I will send a stick your way. :) :)

More
9 years 8 months ago #440096 by Andrea1
Replied by Andrea1 on topic Heartland tv
Just wanted to say that I quite enjoy that programme. I love the enthusiasm of the host, and how game the contestants are.

More
9 years 8 months ago #440106 by GrantK
Replied by GrantK on topic Heartland tv

Hawkspur;439514 wrote: Thanks Grant!
Please do record it for me. PM your postal address and I will send a stick your way. :) :)

It looks like it's 2 x 1 Hour episodes rather than 1 x 5 Hour as I thought. So I've set up both recordings @ 06:00 and 11:00. I'll keep an eye out on the following Saturday in case they screen some further episodes then. An 8GB USB stick should be plenty though. PM sent to you now.

Time to create page: 0.191 seconds