Photo printing kiosks...? Where?

More
11 years 6 months ago #33011 by reggit
The ones I had seen in the past but not used have seemed to have disappeared? Any idea where in Hamilton I can find them?

What sort of per photo price is this now?

(You can see how long its been since I got photos printed! [}:)])

Take a break...while I take care of your home, your block, your pets, your stock! [;)] PM me...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #439331 by RKH
Not sure about Hamilton, but Harvey Norman is where the majority seem to do their printing down here. I think the cost is pretty reasonable (not sure what) and they have really good special deals from time to time too.

Arapawa Island Sheep, 2 dogs, 2 cats, one huge Kunekune, 4 tiny Kunekune's and some cool chickens.

More
11 years 6 months ago #439334 by thevarneys
The Warehouse usually does them too, think the price is 19c or 14c on special.

Some people are so poor, all they have is money.

More
11 years 6 months ago #439338 by reggit
Awesome - have a lot of block and LSB shots of this place, trying to decide if making a scrapbook is wallowing or moving forward! :o

Take a break...while I take care of your home, your block, your pets, your stock! [;)] PM me...

More
11 years 6 months ago #439339 by Hawkspur

tigger;438686 wrote: Awesome - have a lot of block and LSB shots of this place, trying to decide if making a scrapbook is wallowing or moving forward! :o

You are allowed a wallow. :) Make the scrapbook.

More
11 years 6 months ago #439358 by jeannielea
Its part of your life and stuff like the house progress might be useful in the future. And we all know how much you love those Wiltis!

Time to create page: 0.116 seconds