Wannabe ex-smokers

More
11 years 7 months ago #436067 by tootsie
Replied by tootsie on topic Wannabe ex-smokers
As the partner of a wannabe ex smoker who has battled for years with his 50 year addiction it was a relief to find e-cigs. We buy the liquin from a site on net. They sell the LIQ e-liquid which is much much cheaper than the pre loaded cartridges. The cartridges are refillable and the overall cost of equivalent of 2x50gram tobacco is less than $10 per week. NZ retailers don't sell the E-Liquid which is available in 10 strengths as well as many flavours. cant work out why except to fleece wannabe ex smokers by only selling cartridges that at $39 for 4 is still out of reach of lower income NZ'rs

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #436068 by tootsie
Replied by tootsie on topic Wannabe ex-smokers
Forgot to mention he has saved $300 in month since starting and son has given up as well using same. www.e-cig.com is site

More
11 years 4 months ago #445515 by Aquila
Replied by Aquila on topic Wannabe ex-smokers
Gave up because I wanted to on Jan 27th 2012 at 30 years old. Started when I was 15 and decided that smoking more than half my years was a stupid thing to do. Love the smell around smokers but don't feel the urge.

Stopped a workmate from smoking by stealing a few ciggies out of his pack, soaked them in acetone, dried them off and out them back in the pack. One flick on the lighter and they burst into flames. Turned him into a nervous wreck but he'll never smoke again.....

More
11 years 4 months ago #445548 by DiDi
Replied by DiDi on topic Wannabe ex-smokers
Guys - I am terribly sorry but you now all have to stop having oral sex. In the States, throat cancer was way up on the list as being caused by smoking. It is now way down the bottom of the list as they have figured it is caused by the human human papilloma virus. Sorry to spoil you fun. :(

More
11 years 4 months ago #445573 by Aquila
Being male and the fact that only females get hpv, that logic doesn't work for me

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

More
11 years 4 months ago #445594 by igor
Replied by igor on topic Wannabe ex-smokers
If you smoke after sex you must be doing it too fast.

More
11 years 4 months ago #445595 by Hawkspur
Replied by Hawkspur on topic Wannabe ex-smokers

Aquila;445584 wrote: Being male and the fact that only females get hpv, that logic doesn't work for me

Being symptomless is very different from not getting a disease.:rolleyes:[}:)]
Men can and do get symptoms from HPV.

More
11 years 4 months ago #445639 by Aquila

igor;445606 wrote: If you smoke after sex you must be doing it too fast.

Not enough lube.....

Time to create page: 0.124 seconds