Beedee...

• maggies mum
15 years 2 months ago #322 by maggies mum
Beedee... was created by maggies mum
Beau is back from his "rumpy pumpy" holiday!!;) Do you still want him?

Alsoooooo.....what day will I be seeing you? Is it this week or next, cos I just thought I would let you know that newbies need to bring summat for morning tea!!!!! [:X][:X][:X]:D:D:D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 months ago #42904 by beedee
Replied by beedee on topic Beedee...
Yes please, so I can have my milk for next year.. I have tues off so could collect him then..My gals get drenched tomorrow so they will be all wholesome.. and healthy
Yes I start Thurs.. problem is, what do I cook... sumfink my new work mates eat and how many will be there[?][?][?] the day I visited only 5 staff in view.. guess as long as it has lotsa calories it will be devoured.. :p [:0]will coffee and walnut cake be OK
I have to work tomorrow until midnight.. can you revise the memory on how to get to you.. I know its somewhere past the zoooooooooo.
that would be marvellous then if Kate needs some spare goats milk it will combine with her hatchings..[^]

• maggies mum
15 years 2 months ago #42907 by maggies mum
Replied by maggies mum on topic Beedee...
I'm sure coffee and walnut cake will go down a treat! ;) Ya know I'm only kidding don't ya! But if ya did bring summat it would be lovely! lol

There's no rush to collect, if you want to take him home with you after you start it's not a problem.

I'm just down the road from the orchid houses!

More
15 years 2 months ago #42911 by beedee
Replied by beedee on topic Beedee...
Ohh .OK I could bring the trailer to work on Fri then.. I gather you will work the same hrs as I do.... finn at 4pm..
now how many am I cooking for and yes I did take the challenge as just a hint .. and full of the usual hot air.. :p now I wonder where I might find the oven:D:D;)

• maggies mum
15 years 2 months ago #42921 by maggies mum
Replied by maggies mum on topic Beedee...
Yep, hopefully I'll finish at 4 too, it depends on whether I get all me orders out, but I'm sure I can just nip home to load him up if we need to!

Erm not sure how many in on Thursday, just a normal size cake will be fine, we can cut it up for the right amount!

Time to create page: 0.198 seconds