Karma needs a new home

More
11 years 9 months ago #422820 by Ash87
Replied by Ash87 on topic Karma needs a new home
And I'm not letting it carry on this is why I'm rehoming her to someone who will love her like I do. We did do our homework before we got her as a puppy as well we had a large amount of space for the first 2 and a half years of her life. You don't know peoples storys if someone of here was interested in her I would of told them my reasons and what Karmas life has been like as I want someone to take her on knowing her problem barking if they live in a busy st. So thank you but your input is no longer needed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #422821 by DiDi
Replied by DiDi on topic Karma needs a new home
Well done Ash to find a home for her but I hope you really vetted this person and know that she has the time and background in training to really give your girl a chance. Seriously - I repeat - I don't wish for any dog to be put down!

Perhaps my reply will make more sense if you knew that I was married to a Vet for 28 years and farmed for 90% of that time. I have had to steel myself hugely when seeing animals put down for what I consider all the wrong reasons and many times it has been a lack of training and subsequent issues. I never blame the dog and I haven't blamed you in any way shape or form - it happens when well meaning people take on a dog that needs strong leadership from the owner; it doesn't get it for any number of reasons and sh#te happens.

Just know that I am happy your girl has a new home as it is a lifeline better than what was on offer! I also hope that her new owner will take responsibility for her training and she will have a good life.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.127 seconds