Coke (Cola) kills woman

More
10 years 2 months ago #31400 by kai

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #421895 by muri
Replied by muri on topic Coke (Cola) kills woman
But what were the coroners findings?
Just because the partner thought it was the coke, it doesnt mean to say it was .
On the other hand, that level of addiction could well be fatal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #421896 by Simkin
Replied by Simkin on topic Coke (Cola) kills woman
I'm not surprised.

It doesn't say whether she drank the 'diet' variety which is full of Aspartame or the sugar variety.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #421910 by Organix
Replied by Organix on topic Coke (Cola) kills woman

Simkin;419274 wrote: I'm not surprised.

It doesn't say whether she drank the 'diet' variety which is full of Aspartame or the sugar variety.

Either way that's a hell of a lot of caffeine , let alone all the other 'numbers' in the stuff [xx(]

Harm Less Solutions.co.nz
NZ & AU distributor of Eco Wood Treatment stains and Bambu Dru bamboo fabrics and clothing

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #421915 by kindajojo
Replied by kindajojo on topic Coke (Cola) kills woman
Didn't they say the same thing a few years ago about cigarettes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #421923 by kai
Replied by kai on topic Coke (Cola) kills woman
I am guessing that if she had a raging thirst and drinking so much sweet drinks (doesn't matter which sort both can effect insulin levels) that she could have been diabetic

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #421929 by Ronney
Replied by Ronney on topic Coke (Cola) kills woman

kindajojo;419298 wrote: Didn't they say the same thing a few years ago about cigarettes


I'm not sure where your coming from but yes they did. The difference, from where I'm standing is that at age 30 she's dead. At age 60 I'm still here and I smoke.

Whether Coke killed her or not is immaterial in some ways - anything up to 8 litres of the stuff a day is way too much. And if you doubt it, go and look at a 10litre bucket and imagine drinking most of it as coke, tea, coffee.... Yuk

Cheers,
Ronnie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #421943 by foufee
Replied by foufee on topic Coke (Cola) kills woman
you drink that much water and you are entering the realms of water toxicity, I guess coke with all the other bits would be a bit different. But anyone drinking 4.5-8L of any fluid a day needs to be going and seeing a health professional!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #421949 by Andrea1
Replied by Andrea1 on topic Coke (Cola) kills woman
Just heard on the radio this AM that she also "...ate little, but drank up to 8 liters of coke..." They were quoting her partner. She would have been severely malnourished!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #421950 by witheze
Replied by witheze on topic Coke (Cola) kills woman
and don't forget the 30 cigarettes.....:rolleyes:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #421952 by muri
Replied by muri on topic Coke (Cola) kills woman
and 8 kids and gynaecological problems too according to this mornings news.
But seriously, you would think people would care more about their health

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #421958 by Organix
Replied by Organix on topic Coke (Cola) kills woman

muri;419339 wrote: and 8 kids and gynaecological problems too according to this mornings news.
But seriously, you would think people would care more about their health

One of the DVDs we stock follows the journey of 6 diabetics (5 type 2, 1 type 1) who embark on a strictly monitored dietary regime for 30 days that has astonishing effects on their affliction. Despite the unarguable progress that the paticipants are making some of them still heavily resist their deprivation of the foods that have obviously done them harm. Simply Raw is not only inspirational in what can be achieved by diet but it is also an eye opener as to how much we are the stubborn authors of our own demise [B)]

Harm Less Solutions.co.nz
NZ & AU distributor of Eco Wood Treatment stains and Bambu Dru bamboo fabrics and clothing

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #421970 by Simkin
Replied by Simkin on topic Coke (Cola) kills woman

Organix;419346 wrote: One of the DVDs we stock follows the journey of 6 diabetics (5 type 2, 1 type 1) who embark on a strictly monitored dietary regime for 30 days that has astonishing effects on their affliction. Despite the unarguable progress that the paticipants are making some of them still heavily resist their deprivation of the foods that have obviously done them harm. Simply Raw is not only inspirational in what can be achieved by diet but it is also an eye opener as to how much we are the stubborn authors of our own demise [B)]

Organix - I know two individuals who have cured their type 2 diabetes with diet alone. It's nothing new. 'Eat Right for your Type' was the key for one of them, the other embarked on a mainly raw food diet.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #421973 by Organix
Replied by Organix on topic Coke (Cola) kills woman

Simkin;419359 wrote: Organix - I know two individuals who have cured their type 2 diabetes with diet alone. It's nothing new. 'Eat Right for your Type' was the key for one of them, the other embarked on a mainly raw food diet.

I realise that but my point was that many people don't or won't realise that their diet is paramount in healing their ills.

Harm Less Solutions.co.nz
NZ & AU distributor of Eco Wood Treatment stains and Bambu Dru bamboo fabrics and clothing

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #422019 by kindajojo
Replied by kindajojo on topic Coke (Cola) kills woman
I wonder what she was feeding her 8 kids......and yes I have seen kids under 2 with V and coke in their bottles.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.277 seconds