Does anyone HATE their neighbour?

More
10 years 2 months ago #31345 by Kiwi303
Was at the 10th Chongqing Hi-Tech Fair + 6th China International Exhibition of Military and Civilian Technologies earlier today...

Amidst the Military-to-Civilian technology cross overs, buried in the military rugged radios being touted to the likes of power companies and mining prospectors was an interesting set of Mortars and RPGs.

Available for civilian purchase, 105mm and 82mm mortars with bursting incendiary warheads and 6omm RPGs with incendiary warheads. Thats gotta be satisfying if you land one on the nosy neighbours house!

They're just military mortars with a limited range of shells... Designed to use the military tube with a new shell to be purchased by fire departments to place a backfire in areas a fireman with matches can't reach to burn out a firebreak to stop a larger fire.

Anyone on the local volunteer fire brigade want a new toy? :D

Attached files
File Attachment:
File Attachment:
File Attachment:

You Live and Learn, or you don't Live Long -anon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #421301 by DiDi
Oh God - and these are the people we are doing FTD's with? In eelcats case with her lambs being stolen, perhaps we do need these weapons in our country.

No doubt, it will just be a matter of time and then we will still have the deprived child syndrome as to why they bought and used them. Jeez!

More
10 years 2 months ago #421335 by Kiwi303
Imagine burning off gorse with them, no more smelly diesel soaked rags on a pole, or scratched arms reaching in with a match into the dry undergrowth under the green head... Just stay back on the lawn with a beer and drop a few bursting charges on the prickly stuff :D

Or drive the quad up the other side of the gully, pop a few RPG rounds off and drive on to the next prickly paddock.

I can see the other side of things too, imagine the mongrel mob putting an RPG through the window of a Black Power meth lab in a turf war after ripping off the fire brigade store... All those flammable chemicals, there would be nothing left but a hole in the ground.

More
10 years 2 months ago #421362 by foufee
so kiwi with the gang comment are you saying it would be a good or bad thing :)

More
10 years 2 months ago #421742 by busholme

DiDi;418618 wrote: In eelcats case with her lambs being stolen, perhaps we do need these weapons in our country.

I think eelcats may need a 50 cal mounted machine gun attached to the electronic beam that someone suggested! That would make a better area denial weapon than the roses. I sure they would have had one of those on display and a smaller calibre for the public. :cool:

30 - 50 Sheep, 6 chooks, 2 dogs, 1 cat and a wife - who wants highland cows, donkeys, ducks, alpacas etc [:D]

More
10 years 2 months ago #421743 by igor
How about a few claymore mines?

More
10 years 2 months ago #421747 by The Kats Place
would that thing bring a helicopter down? I might be needing on then.

kats
Live your life in such a way that it will be easy for people to say nice things at your funeral [;)]

More
10 years 2 months ago #421769 by kate
How would it do if aimed at a pylon? [}:)]

Web Goddess

More
10 years 2 months ago #421834 by Kiwi303
It would probably work to chase off the workmen, phosphorous is not nice stuff and is probably what the charge is to set the fires.

To drive the workers off maybe these would be useful?:

the second has room for a machinegun in the turrent, while the first just has water cannon :D

Attached files
File Attachment:
File Attachment:

More
10 years 2 months ago #421844 by RhodeRed
Is that an LRAD mounted on the background APC in the second photo? [:0]

That would be more what Kate is after for sending pylon workers running I'm guessing. :D

More
10 years 2 months ago #421882 by kindajojo
Kiwi303 I am thinking I need one of those vehicles....to deal with the new giveaway rules

Time to create page: 0.216 seconds