I did it!!

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #419422 by Aria
Replied by Aria on topic I did it!!
Congrats! You look gorgeous! Wonderful cause, well done :D :D :D .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #419448 by kindajojo
Replied by kindajojo on topic I did it!!
looking good............Good on you

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #419464 by DiDi
Replied by DiDi on topic I did it!!
I think you look fantastic too. Seriously! It suits you and well done too for having the courage to take such a huge decision.

I am totally with kai on this one thinking along the same lines of cutting it all off and letting nature take it's course but I am too much of a coward. I think I would look hideous bald - but you don't - you look gorgeous!!!! What did Caleb think?

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #419469 by Cinsara
Replied by Cinsara on topic I did it!!
I think the shaved look will take a bit of getting used to but the short hair in the 3rd pic REALLY suits you, a #3 would look fab. Well done :-)
When I had my long hair down to my butt all cut off (years ago), the stylist saved it for a crowd who made hand made dolls with (obviously) real hair.

>

Save the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate!

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #419585 by Waffling Milk Maid
Replied by Waffling Milk Maid on topic I did it!!
yup I'm loving the freedom of this short hair!!! Easy showering, no time spent on it in the morning if I want, but I can play with head scarfs if I do wanna spend time fussing. The best bit has got to be the end of long hairs in everything!!!!! I was still moulting from the huuge moult a few months after giving birth, so it's GREAT to have ended that! lol. I'm thinking I might keep it shaved pretty short for a while, then when I'm bored again I'll grow it in some more and see what it does.

For now I have some impressive stubble that all fabric sticks to, and a 5 o'clock shadow that shows I actually have a small widows peak I never really noticed before! lol

Owned by a standard poodle, a couple of burmese cats, a miniature horse, & a budgie.
Also proud mum to Caleb and Piper

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #419625 by Organix
Replied by Organix on topic I did it!!
I'm accused by OH of causing wear of the pillow slips by my stubble [B)]
Know what you mean about the grippy aspect. Sort of like the hook version of velcro.

Harm Less Solutions.co.nz
NZ & AU distributor of Eco Wood Treatment stains and Bambu Dru bamboo fabrics and clothing

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #419630 by muri
Replied by muri on topic I did it!!

Organix;416759 wrote:
Know what you mean about the grippy aspect. Sort of like the hook version of velcro.

How fabulous Organix, your hats would never blow off in the wind then.

Waffles you look fab and it really suits you

Time to create page: 0.127 seconds