ATTENTION TERRALEE

More
12 years 3 months ago #31147 by bev
ATTENTION TERRALEE was created by bev
Happy Brithday for yesterday you spring chicken :D
hope you had a great day.

Mare and foal are back home, still not 100% sure if the colt will ever be correct enough, but time will tell. Mare has improved heaps!

Oh and johnnnny boy should have his first race back on the 7th april, i will bump the old thread for Stu closer to the time

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #419167 by Stu_R
Replied by Stu_R on topic ATTENTION TERRALEE
:) got it thanks Bev :)
Was wonderring why he hadn't run lately that i had seen as you said ages a go he was going back into work :)

Leonie :) you said wedding aniversary this week lol not Birthday

geez woman :(
Hope it was a lovely one :)
Oscar sends birthday hugs to his mum :)

5 retired Greyhounds ( Bridgette , Lilly, GoGo,Sam and now Lenny) 15 friendly sheep all of whom are named and come when you call them :) , 2 goats, Mollie and Eee Bee :
Olive trees , .. old bugger doing the best he can with no money or land :)

More
12 years 3 months ago #419175 by terralee
Replied by terralee on topic ATTENTION TERRALEE

bev;416196 wrote: Happy Brithday for yesterday you spring chicken :D
hope you had a great day.

Mare and foal are back home, still not 100% sure if the colt will ever be correct enough, but time will tell. Mare has improved heaps!

Oh and johnnnny boy should have his first race back on the 7th april, i will bump the old thread for Stu closer to the time

Sheesh Bev ...SShhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I am not having any more of those:rolleyes: Thank you tho':p
Great to hear Mums' on the mend [^] :D maybe a foal after a break???? Bet that colt comes right ...you can race him for yourself :D ...Sunline had terrible legs and it did not stop her[;)]

Stu_R;416250 wrote: :) got it thanks Bev :)
Was wonderring why he hadn't run lately that i had seen as you said ages a go he was going back into work :)

Leonie :) you said wedding aniversary this week lol not Birthday

geez woman :(
Hope it was a lovely one :)
Oscar sends birthday hugs to his mum :)

[}:)] I was in denial[}:)] nah my birthday is 3 days before our wedding annivesary ...so I am now 56[:0] and will have been married 40 years tomorrow:eek::eek::eek: ...no doing any sums to find out how old I was when we got married[:I]:o;)

Thanks for the wishes and cuddles back to Oscar :)

Cheers

Leonie & Zoo!!! :silly: :woohoo:

Time to create page: 0.132 seconds