Virus phone call

More
12 years 4 weeks ago #418988 by The dream
Replied by The dream on topic Virus phone call
That was absolutely brilliant! Love it. Thanks for sharing

The man at the top of the hill didn't fall there! [:D][^]

7 acres, 10 sheep, 1 cow, 10 chooks, 4 goats, 3 very spoilt cats. Living the dream.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 weeks ago #418994 by Hawai
Replied by Hawai on topic Virus phone call
We had one of these calls a few months back & my partner, who knows nothing about computers, answered the phone. The caller started telling him how many viruses were on his computer & how he could save the day, etc so my partner had a fantastic time telling the guy that one of our dogs had a virus too, as well as really bad vomitting & diarohhea. [;)] The guy got really annoyed in the end, telling my partner not to waste his time & hung up on him! :D

More
12 years 4 weeks ago #419005 by witheze
Replied by witheze on topic Virus phone call
I had one at near ten o'clock last night......no patience at that time of night so just said ---- off! Bang down phone.

More
12 years 4 weeks ago #419012 by igor
Replied by igor on topic Virus phone call
Any cold calling telemarketer who interupts my dinner gets both barrels. I make no apology for being very short with these people. If I wanted their product or service I'd go looking for them. We sometimes wind up the spider proofing man a bit. We don't spray anything as we like to see a few big healthy spiders catching their lunch in the corners. It's called biological control.

Time to create page: 0.109 seconds