Anyone going Hamiltonish -> Pukekoheish anytime soon?

More
10 years 4 months ago #30851 by kaybe
Who would be willing to carry a box of jars from me to new member Jam Jar at Taukau near Pukekohe?

I can meet you somewhere in Hillcrest, Cambridge or airport areas, or give you a cuppa at my place at Mystery Creek. :D

Tomorrow is the day I will stop procrastinating.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #415589 by GloPony
I'm heading to Taupo (from Pukekohe) via Mystery Creek on Saturday morning & returning the same way late Saturday afternoon so could no doubt help you.

Won't have time for a cuppa as I'll have a 3hr drive home from Pukekohe after that but will be happy to transport for you. :)

More
10 years 4 months ago #415600 by kaybe
Thanks Glo Pony! I could meet you at the gate with the box so you don't have to negotiate our long dogleg driveway with a horse trailer lol. It will be nice to meet you. I will PM you my mobile number and address so I can be waiting for you.

I'll PM jam jar as well and make sure she'll be available at the other end :-)

More
10 years 4 months ago #415624 by jam jar
hi thanks for the jars ,by the way iam a guy (dave),i will get my wife to pick up from puke and will arange a time saturday afternoon.

cheers jam jar :D

More
10 years 4 months ago #415630 by jam jar
this is a great site ,i only joined today already two people helping me out,outstanding :D
jam jar

More
10 years 4 months ago #415660 by kaybe
Sorry Dave for the sexist assumption that only women preserve fruit :D [;)]

More
10 years 4 months ago #415705 by jam jar
thats all cool,looking forward to getting right into this ,a mate of mine up north dose quite a bit and also smokes cheese and drys meats its all his fault iam starting lol :D

More
10 years 4 months ago #415731 by GloPony
Yum! How far north is your friend? Hehehe.

I won't have a horsefloat on, just a trailer with my WONDERFUL (new to me) poo vac! :D

I won't want to be playing in the weather bomb for too long though so we'll have to tee up 'express' delivery. ;-)

More
10 years 4 months ago #415761 by jam jar
my mates in whangapoura but is house sitting in taupo this weekend,will have to try and get some cheese out of him myself and get some to you,they call his house (the house of presevers),if you can it eat he pickels/smokes/drys/jams/ you name he dose it. :D

More
10 years 4 months ago #415788 by Anne

jam jar;412477 wrote: my mates in whangapoura but is house sitting in taupo this weekend,will have to try and get some cheese out of him myself and get some to you,they call his house (the house of presevers),if you can it eat he pickels/smokes/drys/jams/ you name he dose it. :D

I think you should tell him about this website so we can pick his brains but also wonder over all the things he preserves.

More
10 years 4 months ago #415791 by jam jar
hi anne
i have sent him a text told him he has to join,he has been a mate for years and i did'nt know he did it till a few months ago (i think he has come out of the closset [:0])lol

More
10 years 4 months ago #415816 by Cinsara
Yum jam jar get him to send you loads of samples then we could have a Franklin Nth Waikato meet and greet at your house - you supply the preserves we will of course bring the liquid :D

>

Save the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate!

More
10 years 4 months ago #415826 by jam jar
hi cinsara
um not a bad idea,will get hold of my mate and start the ball rolling. :D

Time to create page: 0.250 seconds