Heap of WASGIJ jigsaws looking for a new home!

More
10 years 4 months ago #30611 by reggit
...does anyone want any of these? Otherwise they are heading to the Rotary Book Fair (they take jigsaws too).

Lots of fun, not like your 'normal' jigsaws :D

Only thing is not able to post them around, though I can hold them for anyone who wants to pick them up in the next near while...

Take a break...while I take care of your home, your block, your pets, your stock! [;)] PM me...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #412718 by davsri
Hi Tigger
Would like to have some. Thanks :)

More
10 years 4 months ago #412719 by Ruth
I'd like you to deliver them, please. I think you'd enjoy a field trip to peruse the abundance of interesting invasive weeds we have in this part of the country! :D

More
10 years 4 months ago #412723 by reggit
Have just been up there, took me 10 hours from Hamilton to Whangarei with all the photo stops [}:)][}:)][}:)]

Davsri, PM me :)

Take a break...while I take care of your home, your block, your pets, your stock! [;)] PM me...

More
10 years 4 months ago #412724 by Ruth
Not far enough north! Lightweight. [;)]

More
10 years 4 months ago #412806 by 3 girls farming
my absolute favourite puzzle.. oh I wish I lived close... my kids and I just adore doing them.. awesome for family 'no tv' nights..

More
10 years 4 months ago #412927 by The Kats Place
I had a wonderful afternoon with Tigger yesturday checking out all the work done around her garden, looking at the sheep and the abundant plum trees, even tried the lush fruit, scoffed the best BLAT ever and nabbed 5 of the lovely puzzles, plenty left for you lot. And I nabbed a wonderful teddy bear for my grand daughter. thanks Tigger for a lovely restful outing and a nice carming chat.

kats
Live your life in such a way that it will be easy for people to say nice things at your funeral [;)]

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds