Any recent updates on Hestia?

More
8 years 6 months ago #479757 by LongRidge
Hi Hestia (Suzanne ???). Thank you for telling your story. It is so very sad that it makes me remember how lucky I am. And please keep in contact.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #479861 by Hestia
When I came back I wasnt allowed to rent a place to stay since here you have to have a employer to be accepted as a tenant. I knew this and was prepaired to live in the car until my money from house was released. I just couldnt force myself into peoples homes with three large dogs that are used to free running at a LSB.
Luckily I could borrow a bach for a couple of weeks. 10-20 minus and deep snow.
I got what was left over from the sale of the house and tickets paid for me and dogs and also to get a car bought here.
I could only afford to buy a house where I have never been before, so totally re start in life, but in my own lingo.
House I bought did not have panel on some parts and therefor cheap. I thought I was to get a work and start doing house up. Now three years later, Applied for in about 5.000 work openings and dont even make it to an interview!
I have had a few temps as a not educated nurse/caregiver at elderly peoples homes. Even those positions are hard to get and I did only manage some few temps when other people were on holidays.
So three years down the track, house looks like crap and I have no work.
But there is a new Mr :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds