honeymoon

More
10 years 6 months ago #29789 by rob
honeymoon was created by rob
Roger,85,married Jenny, a lovely 25 year old.

Since her new husband is so old, Jenny decides that after their wedding she and Roger should have separate bedrooms, because she is concerned that her new but aged husband may over-exert himselfif they spend the entire night together.

After the wedding festivities Jenny prepares herself for bed and theexpected knock on the door. Sure enough the knock comes, the door opensand there is Roger, her 85 year old groom, ready for action. They unite asone.All goes well, Roger takes leave of his bride, and she prepares to go tosleep.

After a few minutes, Jenny hears another knock on her bedroom door, andit's Roger, Again he is ready for more 'action'. Somewhat surprised, Jennyconsents for more coupling. When the newlyweds are done, Roger kisses his bride, bids her a fond good night and leaves.

She is set to go to sleep again, but, aha, you guessed it - Roger is backagain, rapping on the door and is as fresh as a 25-year-old, ready for more'action'. And, once more they enjoy each other.

But as Roger gets set to leave again, his young bride says to him, 'I am thoroughly impressed that at your age you can perform so well and so often.I have been with guys less than a third of your age who were only goodonce. You are truly a great lover, Roger.'

Roger, somewhat embarrassed, turns to Jenny and says: 'You mean I was here already?'

The moral of the story:

Don't be afraid of getting old, Alzheimer's has its advantages.

Rob

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #403238 by Organix
Replied by Organix on topic honeymoon
Perhaps if it was in a readable font.....

Harm Less Solutions.co.nz
NZ & AU distributor of Eco Wood Treatment stains and Bambu Dru bamboo fabrics and clothing

More
10 years 6 months ago #403243 by Stikkibeek
Replied by Stikkibeek on topic honeymoon
Organix, you must have been eating oranges, :D or, it's too much of a good thing. I can read it perfectly. [}:)]

Did you know, that what you thought I said, was not what I meant :S

More
10 years 6 months ago #403245 by Toast
Replied by Toast on topic honeymoon
Just make it bigger, the font, I mean. Well, actually the whole view - just hold control & keep pressing the + sign on your keyboard & right before your eyes it will get bigger.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Toast is the best food in the world
Whisky is the best drink in the world

More
10 years 6 months ago #403249 by BRL
Replied by BRL on topic honeymoon

Toast;398803 wrote: just hold control & keep pressing the + sign on your keyboard & right before your eyes it will get bigger.

now there's an idea for a tattoo ...

More
10 years 6 months ago #403335 by rob
Replied by rob on topic honeymoon
done

Rob

Time to create page: 0.179 seconds