A long shot but wirth asking.....

More
12 years 5 months ago #397630 by Phaedrus
Westermans.

I have full details but am a little uneasy divulging the info.

I realise you feel a connection perhaps, and can understand the wish to contact her but I guess one needs to be careful.

If you want to PM me I can possibly arrange for a safe Nelson contact to make a quick approach on your behalf to see if it's ok to pass on her details.

Cheers, P.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #397648 by Cinsara

Phaedrus;392565 wrote: I realise you feel a connection perhaps, and can understand the wish to contact her but I guess one needs to be careful.

The details will be public record won't they? NOK of the deceased and all that? Name and suburb will be anyway, then the white pages for the rest?

>

Save the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate!

More
12 years 5 months ago #397655 by Blueberry

Phaedrus;392565 wrote: Westermans.

I have full details but am a little uneasy divulging the info.

I realise you feel a connection perhaps, and can understand the wish to contact her but I guess one needs to be careful.

If you want to PM me I can possibly arrange for a safe Nelson contact to make a quick approach on your behalf to see if it's ok to pass on her details.

Cheers, P.

Phaedrus, that's a very generous and considerate offer and probably gives the most choice to both parties. The lady in question is bound to be quite sensitive at a time like this.

[;)] Blueberry
treading lightly on mother earth

More
12 years 5 months ago #397657 by WillEyre

Cinsara;392586 wrote: The details will be public record won't they? NOK of the deceased and all that? Name and suburb will be anyway, then the white pages for the rest?

Probably.
Just like you're probably listed in the phone book too.
But, do you want every Tom, Dick and Westy randomly phoning you?
Why are you trying to over-trump Phaedrus' very sensible offer (which, if it really has to be used, at least implies a modicum of diplomacy)?

Ed

I liked Occam's Razor so much, I bought the company.

More
12 years 5 months ago #397665 by Westermans
If the lady does not want to contact me that is just fine, i totally understand.
Thank you so much for your help in my quest, i will not be trawling the white pages though i will let Phaedrus give my details over and see what happens :)
Fingers crossed she remembers me and would like to make contact...there are people you meet that must make an impact and she did that to me, she might have thought i was a pain in the arse and happy to leave me at tauranga airport where we parted...lol...

Multitasking is my speciality:-)
www.westermans.co.nz

More
12 years 5 months ago #397697 by LongRidge
Not you Dawn :-)..... You may have been told off by me and others, but we respect your care and attention.

More
12 years 5 months ago #397769 by Westermans
lol...LR :) i am a very caring person, and sometimes make the wrong call, but i am learning to make the right decisions :) life is a huge learning curve in all areas :)

www.westermans.co.nz

More
12 years 5 months ago #397918 by Phaedrus
Dawn, I've left you a PM.

Cheers, P.

More
12 years 5 months ago #397967 by Westermans
Thank you so much for all you are doing in my quest Phaedrus, it is very much appreciated :)

www.westermans.co.nz

More
12 years 5 months ago #398008 by Cinsara

WillEyre;392598 wrote: Probably.
Just like you're probably listed in the phone book too.
But, do you want every Tom, Dick and Westy randomly phoning you?
Why are you trying to over-trump Phaedrus' very sensible offer (which, if it really has to be used, at least implies a modicum of diplomacy)?
Ed

Settle petal, I wasn't trying to over-trump Phaedrus' very sensible offer, I was merely putting a suggestion to the OP. Phaedrus did offer a very empathetic approach, but the accident didn't happen yesterday and having been through the experience myself I wouldn't have a problem getting a phone call from someone in the circumstances Westermans mentions.
Honestly WillEyre you really should try getting out of bed on the otherside occassionally.

>

Save the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate!

Time to create page: 0.134 seconds