How lucky am I!!!

More
10 years 8 months ago #29009 by 3 girls farming
this morning a friend arrived with quad bike on the back followed by another car with a trailer and they are now in my paddock cutting back manuka... they are taking the bigger bits for firewood but also clearing anything that's in their way giving me more grazing land... love friends like that!!!! and then they are going to put out some possum traps and check to see if the wild pig has come back... woo hoooo.. :D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #395290 by Stu_R
Replied by Stu_R on topic How lucky am I!!!
:) hope the rain holds off for your friends then 3girlsfarming :) .. yeah lovely when you have friends like that eh :)
Have a good weekend all of you :)

5 retired Greyhounds ( Bridgette , Lilly, GoGo,Sam and now Lenny) 15 friendly sheep all of whom are named and come when you call them :) , 2 goats, Mollie and Eee Bee :
Olive trees , .. old bugger doing the best he can with no money or land :)

More
10 years 8 months ago #395293 by 3 girls farming
Replied by 3 girls farming on topic How lucky am I!!!
I can see them working away from the house... they are making a HUGE hole in the scrub... my sheep will be pleased with the extra grazing.... the pile of firewood on the top of the hill is certainly growing.. think they'll be pleased with the days work.. amazing what you can clear with a few people working on it... (hope they come back.. might need to get onto some baking for afternoon tea eh!!!)

More
10 years 8 months ago #395295 by Stu_R
:) might be a good idea :) .. lol and put a couple in to chill down to :) and then they probablty will come back :)

5 retired Greyhounds ( Bridgette , Lilly, GoGo,Sam and now Lenny) 15 friendly sheep all of whom are named and come when you call them :) , 2 goats, Mollie and Eee Bee :

More
10 years 8 months ago #395314 by 3 girls farming
Replied by 3 girls farming on topic How lucky am I!!!
ooohhh.. then the rain/hail hit and although I had warned them not to take the vehicles down over the hill.. they did.. with a trailer.. then filled it with wood.. then got stuck... on reversing the 'get a run up' the trailer nearly went over the edge so they had to take it off... drag the hylux up the hill with another (much smaller) 4 wheel drive.. then remove all the wood.. bring the trailer up with the quad bike and then carry all the wood up with the quad bike and refill the trailer... what a job... !!! why do blokes not often listen to a 'girl'????? I was right...

More
10 years 8 months ago #395323 by Stu_R
its your place so of course you would know your land :) .. i would have listened to you in the first place :)
LOL mainly cause i have not listened befor and ended up learn the hard way .. so now i listen :)
See you girls do train us males lol

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds