Heath Ledger died!

More
14 years 5 months ago #2881 by Jan
Heath Ledger died! was created by Jan
Just heard on the news that Heath ledger has died. Apparently he had pneumonia but there is also talk of an accidental overdose.:(

I thought he was a great actor, one of my favourites. I thought he was excellent in A knights tale and brokeback mountain. Really sad news...

Jan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• maggies mum
14 years 5 months ago #78365 by maggies mum
Replied by maggies mum on topic Heath Ledger died!
Yeah I saw that this morning on a UK forum! Such a terrible shame, damned good looking fella and talented to boot!

More
14 years 5 months ago #78367 by Valmai
Replied by Valmai on topic Heath Ledger died!
Oh I wondered if that was the case. I just saw the end of the news and saw him and a body on a stretcher. Shame, I kinda liked him as well.
A friend of my brother apparently knew him quite well and was regaling us with stories of their shared exploits. At the time I didnt know who he was, so I went and saw A Knights Tale coz I recognised the name. But by then of course I had forgotten all the stories. Bugga!!

Carbon-based biological unit.

More
14 years 5 months ago #78397 by sundaysbest
Replied by sundaysbest on topic Heath Ledger died!
That is a real sad story...
He was pretty darn tasty like...

Sundays

More
14 years 5 months ago #78401 by witheze
Replied by witheze on topic Heath Ledger died!
Two bottles is hardly accidental...yes it's sad, really enjoyed Brokeback Mt, don't want to see it again now. [V]

More
14 years 5 months ago #78402 by Birman Babe
Replied by Birman Babe on topic Heath Ledger died!
Well I guess his latest movie, due to be released in July, will be a box office hit! From memory I think its another Batman movie & he plays the Joker. Such a waste of a young, talented life!

More
14 years 5 months ago #78460 by GloPony
Replied by GloPony on topic Heath Ledger died!

quote:Originally posted by witheze

Two bottles is hardly accidental...yes it's sad, really enjoyed Brokeback Mt, don't want to see it again now. [V]

He had two bottles of pills next to his bed (not unusual); one was medication for pneumonia, the other for insomnia. There was never any suggestion that he'd downed two bottles of pills.

Given the fact that he'd been so unwell & hadn't slept in weeks, I'd think it is quite possible that it was accidental. Such a waste of a talented man! His 2 year old daughter will now grow up without her daddy...very sad! :(

More
14 years 5 months ago #78464 by riverton
Replied by riverton on topic Heath Ledger died!
i agree, its very sad news. after seeing the news last night and this morning there seems to be a fair bit of innuendo and almost character assassination going on, which is very unfair for his family.

the sleeping tablets he was taking are very dodgy - in Aus over 500 people have recorded abnormal reactions to them and the medication has had extra warnings placed on them by the govt, including that they may affect breathing. so, his death may come down to unfortunate circumstances, a bit like Diana, but that doesn't make news, does it?

More
14 years 5 months ago #78561 by Kiwi303
Replied by Kiwi303 on topic Heath Ledger died!
CCN says the bottles were closed, no pills spread out, typical intentional overdose reactions is the bottle is open. something psychological there, but means accidental is far more likely than deliberate as far as OD goes.

You Live and Learn, or you don't Live Long -anon

More
14 years 5 months ago #78599 by max2
Replied by max2 on topic Heath Ledger died!
You may never know the truth....

E's Godfather's Great Niece is an Agent who represents people like HL. But not HL!

The 'damage control' they go into to protect the image of the people who hire them is massive, nothing that the normal likes of us will ever know. Favours called in, favours given... they do what they can to protect who is employing them.

I recall one campaign, (although this has nothing to do with the subject at hand), but gives an indication of what they do, "borrowed" the Godfathers (then) prime waterside house, an exclusive sports car from a Sydney dealer, and several other smaller "parts" to profile an international celeb' who had "homes" around the world for a TV screening.

E's photo was in the background of one shot that made it on air...:D

More
14 years 5 months ago #78670 by Broomrider
Replied by Broomrider on topic Heath Ledger died!
They are saying he might have had a "crack" addiction...[:0];)

Got ma hat and coat...TAXI !!

Time to create page: 0.183 seconds