Feeling constantly tired!

More
10 years 10 months ago #393887 by Andrea1
Replied by Andrea1 on topic Feeling constantly tired!
Well, just got my second set of blood results back today, and everything is fine, even the stored iron now, which has gone from 10 to 45. I'm still tired. Of course the fact that I have in the meantime got a sinus infection and bronchitis isn't helping things. So there has to be some other reason why I have been sick every month so far this year!!! I did the candida questionnaire, (thanks Organix), and got a 223, which is apparently a 39% chance of having systemic yeast issues?

Has anyone noticed that just about all of us in these circumstances are female and in the same age group?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #393890 by Ruth
Replied by Ruth on topic Feeling constantly tired!

Andrea;388399 wrote: Well, just got my second set of blood results back today, and everything is fine, even the stored iron now, which has gone from 10 to 45. I'm still tired. Of course the fact that I have in the meantime got a sinus infection and bronchitis isn't helping things. So there has to be some other reason why I have been sick every month so far this year!!! I did the candida questionnaire, (thanks Organix), and got a 223, which is apparently a 39% chance of having systemic yeast issues?

Has anyone noticed that just about all of us in these circumstances are female and in the same age group?

Yes.

More
10 years 10 months ago #393892 by Andrea1
Replied by Andrea1 on topic Feeling constantly tired!
Ugh... well, maybe whoever said life begins a 50 is right. [:0][:0] Bring it on!

More
10 years 10 months ago #393893 by Organix
Replied by Organix on topic Feeling constantly tired!

Andrea;388399 wrote: .....

No, and probably no [;)]
But the other commonality is that we are living in a very stressful period at present, particularly those in Canterbury. The recent 'outbreaks' of measles, meningitis, influenzas and such are also not unexpected considering the stress loadings much of the population is living with at present. Beings can only cope with so many burdens (both physical and emotional) before something 'gives'.

Harm Less Solutions.co.nz
NZ & AU distributor of Eco Wood Treatment stains and Bambu Dru bamboo fabrics and clothing

More
10 years 10 months ago #393963 by Simkin
Replied by Simkin on topic Feeling constantly tired!
Men are less likely to talk (or post) about such problems. It often manifests itself with impotence and who wants everybody else to know THAT.

I did a candida questionaire some 9 years ago and, if I remember it correctly, I scored around 60%. Hubby scored around the 25% mark but he was put on the diet anyway[^] It made a difference for him, too, but not quite as impressive as for myself.

More
10 years 10 months ago #393997 by kalnetta
Replied by kalnetta on topic Feeling constantly tired!
I could go and have a sleep right now.I am a male I think.
This last year has been very stressful down here.

View Hill Oxford ,23 ewes 2 lambs ,1 ram,, 1cat,the 2 of us,6 granddaughters,one grandson,2 surrogate granddaughters and one step grandson,poor boy.

More
10 years 10 months ago #393999 by kalnetta
Replied by kalnetta on topic Feeling constantly tired!
Also I am Lactose and Fructose intolerant.

View Hill Oxford ,23 ewes 2 lambs ,1 ram,, 1cat,the 2 of us,6 granddaughters,one grandson,2 surrogate granddaughters and one step grandson,poor boy.

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds