I've missed you guys!!

More
12 years 8 months ago #28392 by reggit
...as some have noted, I have been AWOL for some time from LSB apart from occassional visits...

Been a horrendous year for me so far, for a number of reasons, and time has been pressed for anything other than 'survival' mode.

But I have realised, reading LSB the last few days, how much I have missed my interactions on there - and how many newbies are joining up that I don't know :D

So I am (hopefully) back as a regular reader/poster. I'm not even going to try to catch up with the gossip, so if I do make any faux pas, it's because I have missed the chains of events the last few months.

:) :) :)

PS still waiting for lambs [}:)]

Take a break...while I take care of your home, your block, your pets, your stock! [;)] PM me...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #28393 by reggit
Replied by reggit on topic I've missed you guys!!
...as some have noted, I have been AWOL for some time from LSB apart from occassional visits...

Been a horrendous year for me so far, for a number of reasons, and time has been pressed for anything other than 'survival' mode.

But I have realised, reading LSB the last few days, how much I have missed my interactions on there - and how many newbies are joining up that I don't know :D

So I am (hopefully) back as a regular reader/poster. I'm not even going to try to catch up with the gossip, so if I do make any faux pas, it's because I have missed the chains of events the last few months.

:) :) :)

PS still waiting for lambs [}:)]

Take a break...while I take care of your home, your block, your pets, your stock! [;)] PM me...

More
12 years 8 months ago #388278 by stephclark
Replied by stephclark on topic I've missed you guys!!
good to have you back .. look forward to your posts :D ..
i too was away for just 4 weeks.. and boy i missed abit..its oing to take awhile to catch up again

:D

More
12 years 8 months ago #388285 by highgirl
Replied by highgirl on topic I've missed you guys!!
I understand where you are coming from Tigger...it's been a nightmare of a year and I've definitely been running on survival mode only but like you, I've missed this interaction and so look forward to things settling down (not just for me but for everyone who is having difficult times)

More
12 years 8 months ago #388292 by eelcat
Replied by eelcat on topic I've missed you guys!!
Good to see you! Maybe with the advent of Spring, the horrible times will start to get better. At least they may feel better. Little lambs will gladden your heart too.

1 Border collie, 1 Huntaway, 2 Lhasa Apsos, Suffolk and arapawa ewe crosses, an Arapawa ram,an East Friesian ewe , 5 cats, 42 ducks , 1 rooster and 30 hens, 5 geese, 12 goats, 2 donkeys, 2 house cows, one heifer calf, one bull calf, 3 rabbits and lots and lots and lots of fruit trees...

More
12 years 8 months ago #388295 by terralee
Replied by terralee on topic I've missed you guys!!
Here is to a wonderful lambing for you (I am waiting for the last to POP ...I think:o) ... so may the proinking of lambs, the pinging of tits[:0] the mushie tushie watching[:I] and all that fun ... gladen your heart and make you smile Tigger ...welcome back and hope you have lambs soon[^]
Cheers

Leonie & Zoo!!! :silly: :woohoo:

More
12 years 8 months ago #388298 by kate
Replied by kate on topic I've missed you guys!!
We missed you too....welcome back :D

Web Goddess

More
12 years 8 months ago #388305 by feedqueen
Replied by feedqueen on topic I've missed you guys!!
me too, lost the plot a bit with the earthquakes and a crap year all round really. How does one get ones mojo back? Have a few calves in my shed now but nothing like last years numbers. Even my hair started to fall out with the stress! Hopefully with Spring just around the corner we all all start to feel better about things in general.

More
12 years 8 months ago #388313 by spoook
Replied by spoook on topic I've missed you guys!!
Welcome back Tigger [:X], will be nice to have you bouncing over these pages again.

There are no bad questions only those that are not asked.
"You are responsible, forever, for what you have tamed"

More
12 years 8 months ago #388346 by wyseyes
Replied by wyseyes on topic I've missed you guys!!
Could have sworn I saw you in the cafe earlier this week

I see you shiver in anticip......................................................................................ation

More
12 years 8 months ago #388404 by kaybe
Replied by kaybe on topic I've missed you guys!!
feedqueen, sorry to hear that. I hope you get your mojo and your hair back very soon. Here's wishing you a great spring.

tigger, everyone missed you!

Tomorrow is the day I will stop procrastinating.

More
12 years 8 months ago #388416 by reggit
Replied by reggit on topic I've missed you guys!!

wyseyes;382291 wrote: Could have sworn I saw you in the cafe earlier this week

That was my body double - the one that is doing okay! :D

More
12 years 8 months ago #388431 by sundaysbest
Replied by sundaysbest on topic I've missed you guys!!
:) Welcome back Tigger
Sundays

More
12 years 8 months ago #388561 by Seaside
Replied by Seaside on topic I've missed you guys!!
Welcome back tigger, you were missed. There are a few old timers that rarely post these days, it's always nice to see their names popping up every now and then, makes the place fell more like 'home'.

Hope things improve for everyone who is having a hard time. Spring is the season of hope, growth, and half an hour in the sun on a warm spring day is a great soul soother.

Kids, beasts, and chillies in Swannanoa South.
www.farmaway.co.nz

More
12 years 8 months ago #388719 by Ghilly
Replied by Ghilly on topic I've missed you guys!!
It seems to be a hard year for heaps of people. The devastation in Chch has had a major impact on everyone, even if they weren't there. The worry about family and friends and the loss of so many people and familiar buildings and places has been hard. Personally, I had no idea where my parents were that day and it was 5 hours before I knew they were safe. My sister works in a warehouse on a mezzanine floor and I couldn't get hold of her either. My BIL works in a hospital kitchen and he finally managed to get hold of me to let me know everyone was ok. A terrifying day that has had a lasting effect.

I'm glad you're back Tigger, take it easy... or as easy as your sheep will let you take it :rolleyes: !
I have a two week old doe kid coming to stay until she is weaned and Koru is due to kid on the 10th of September so I will have babies to cuddle.

No one was supposed to be in kid but Atticus got busy and jumped the stock ramp one day...... or it could have been when I left one gate open and all the goats met Atticus at the the other gate so maybe Koru was obliging and backed up to it...... ?

Sometimes, when you just need a break, the family outside has other ideas and you find yourself having to deal with something unexpected when all you want to do is rest.

At least you have some sunshine to sit in Tigger, that can be healing, gray days just make everything seem gray.

Yakut

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds