My dogs answer to the snow...

More
10 years 10 months ago #28273 by highgirl
Claire and Jess...enjoying being inside... :D

Although I just had to push them out the door to the toilet before bed! [:0] They weren't happy.

Attached files
File Attachment:
File Attachment:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #386966 by Hintzashouse
sure know how to make themselves at home when the weather is tough ..

Attached files
File Attachment:

More
10 years 10 months ago #386980 by Jan
Replied by Jan on topic My dogs answer to the snow...
Well I can't keep mine inside!!! He is running around like a mad thing...eating snow, catching the kids snowballs..... He is a corgi foxy cross so is quite vertically challenged, so he disappears in the snow, then we see a head pop up :D LOL

We took the boogie boards down our hill (great fun) and Odie (the dog) kept trying to rescue us! [:(!]!! So i put him on a boogie board with me and we both flew down the hill together..he loved it! Today I'm going to try him on it on his own[}:)]....we may have a snowboard dog LOL

Jan

More
10 years 10 months ago #386999 by kaybe
Replied by kaybe on topic My dogs answer to the snow...

Jan;380768 wrote: Well I can't keep mine inside!!! He is running around like a mad thing...eating snow, catching the kids snowballs..... He is a corgi foxy cross so is quite vertically challenged, so he disappears in the snow, then we see a head pop up :D LOL

We took the boogie boards down our hill (great fun) and Odie (the dog) kept trying to rescue us! [:(!]!! So i put him on a boogie board with me and we both flew down the hill together..he loved it! Today I'm going to try him on it on his own[}:)]....we may have a snowboard dog LOL

Jan, get the video camera out - it sounds like an AFV winner to me! :D Cute kids and funny dogs always win :D

Tomorrow is the day I will stop procrastinating.

Time to create page: 0.179 seconds