Can anyone help? "Fat of the Land" - John Seymour

More
14 years 5 months ago #2813 by reggit
I've only recently discovered that John Seymour who wrote the complete guide to self sufficiency, also wrote an earlier book about how he and his family changed their lifestyle and got into a small holding. BUT this is now out of print and our library doesn't have it :(...does anyone out there have this book that I can borrow (happy to pay postage!) to read? :D

Take a break...while I take care of your home, your block, your pets, your stock! [;)] PM me...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #77508 by ame
Have you tried other nearby libraries? Maybe you can get it via inter-library loan? However, I looked at Christchurch library on-line, and they don't have "The Fat of the Land" by John Seymour.

HTH,

A

More
14 years 5 months ago #77513 by reggit
I'll check if they do interloans...I have found one site in US that stocks copies but they only service the US not mail order anywhere else...

Take a break...while I take care of your home, your block, your pets, your stock! [;)] PM me...

More
14 years 5 months ago #77526 by hilldweller
Just checked the Dunedin library catalogue and they don't have it sorry.

hilldweller

More
14 years 5 months ago #77534 by reggit
Thanks, I may have found it on a UK site, works out about $25 plus postage so might give that a try...

Time to create page: 0.188 seconds