ACC

More
10 years 11 months ago #27872 by MooandPop
ACC was created by MooandPop
Isn't it great that by not paying out legitimate claims, calling them wear and tear, that ACC's books are looking so great that they can give us all levy cuts!!

Robbing peter to pay paul??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #382644 by Organix
Replied by Organix on topic ACC
It's about justifying a levy holiday to get the voters on side 'cause it's election year. It also confirms that the whole ACC rate hike on vehicles' registration, etc., that has been foisted on us is based on misrepresented statics and downright lies [:(!]

Nix Myth and co have a whole different agenda for 'ACC Insurance Inc.' than is being made public :rolleyes:

Harm Less Solutions.co.nz
NZ & AU distributor of Eco Wood Treatment stains and Bambu Dru bamboo fabrics and clothing

More
10 years 11 months ago #382645 by DiDi
Replied by DiDi on topic ACC
It was always political clap trap about it being in such bad shape! I was at the physio one morning and a young woman was at the desk (about 24yrs old) and her netball injury had been refused as deterioration. You can imagine the open mouths in that waiting room and resultant discussion!

Incidentally, I heard briefly the other day that if you have been turned down, you can now reapply. That would have meant waiting nearly 12+ months for a farming friend who was in agony with torn shoulder ligamants from trying to rescue a trapped ewe from under a bush, so he had to go ahead and have it done. Think it was a 12 month+ wait and now a permanent problem post delayed surgery.

More
10 years 11 months ago #382654 by Stikkibeek
Replied by Stikkibeek on topic ACC
Shows the thieving sods took too much in the first place.

Did you know, that what you thought I said, was not what I meant :S

More
10 years 11 months ago #382713 by Clods
Replied by Clods on topic ACC
Know someone who had their operation cancelled the day before they were supposed to go in, because ACC decided out of the blue to change their mind about the decision, and say it was degenerative, so they were now not going to cover it.

2 horses, 15 Chickens, 1 goat, 2 pigs, 1 cat

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds