I am about to commit treason

More
10 years 11 months ago #27811 by ccrk9
I am sick of the damn Rugby World Cup! I couldnt care less and the thing hasnt even started. Its all I seem to see when I turn on the tv. I swear I will heibrinate (sp?) while its on!

The greatest fine art of the future will be the making of a comfortable
living from a small piece of land. ~ Abraham Lincoln ~

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #381933 by Rod Brown
Yes.................off to the gallows.

Now sold block, of no fixed abode, building new house. Darling wife has passed 1 year ago.

More
10 years 11 months ago #381934 by igor
Replied by igor on topic I am about to commit treason
Is that hibernate or inebriate? Or does the first follow on from the second?

More
10 years 11 months ago #381935 by Mich
Replied by Mich on topic I am about to commit treason
What gets up my nose particularly is that advert on Sky showing the sargeant-major and the camera-guy trainees. I go ballistic whenever it comes on. Hate the darned thing with a vengenance.
Cheers, Mich.

Good exercise for the heart is to bend down and help someone up. Anon.

More
10 years 11 months ago #381941 by Ghilly
Replied by Ghilly on topic I am about to commit treason

ccrk9;375200 wrote: I am sick of the damn Rugby World Cup! I couldnt care less and the thing hasnt even started. Its all I seem to see when I turn on the tv. I swear I will heibrinate (sp?) while its on!

YAY!!!! ME TOO!!!! We'll both swing together!!!! :D

Too much money is spent on sport when there are other more important things happening around us. $36 Million dollars was given to those poncy gits to up their odds in the America's cup boat race. WHY????? Isn't it a private affair between rich boys and their toys?

Well anyway, Boo hiss I say!

Yakut

More
10 years 11 months ago #381942 by Clods
Replied by Clods on topic I am about to commit treason
Me too. We were going to leave the country for the world cup, but unfortunately can't afford it.

2 horses, 15 Chickens, 1 goat, 2 pigs, 1 cat

More
10 years 11 months ago #381944 by Andrea1

Mich;375209 wrote: What gets up my nose particularly is that advert on Sky showing the sargeant-major and the camera-guy trainees. I go ballistic whenever it comes on. Hate the darned thing with a vengenance.
Cheers, Mich.

Yes, and we have how many more months of watching that d*&(#&@#(*&d ad campaign? It's horrid!

More
10 years 11 months ago #381945 by stephclark
he he he... oh poor you guys.. i have been working on the blurdy thing since this time last year ( actually started 4 years ago in Paris )..
the politics and nonsense is unbelievable..

ok company i work for is one of the providers for the queens wharf,opening,3d, no. 2 ground and all the other things that corporates have left to the last minute....

More
10 years 11 months ago #381946 by Andrea1

Yakut;375216 wrote: YAY!!!! ME TOO!!!! We'll both swing together!!!! :D

Too much money is spent on sport when there are other more important things happening around us. $36 Million dollars was given to those poncy gits to up their odds in the America's cup boat race. WHY????? Isn't it a private affair between rich boys and their toys?

Well anyway, Boo hiss I say!

Yakut

HAHAHAHAHAHA! No, add me (well, my whole family!) to the list. I know plenty of people who don't follow rugby, so you're not alone.

Agree about the waste of $$ on sport when there is so much need in the world, not to mention the country!

More
10 years 11 months ago #381948 by Lindeggs
Yep. Treason going on here too. So... so... SO bored with RWC already.

"ccrk9 Day" doesn't have quite the ring of "Guy Fawkes Day" though. Never mind, I'm sure we will ritually burn your effigy at the stake in years to come. :D

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Missing my lovely chooks

More
10 years 11 months ago #381950 by kate
Replied by kate on topic I am about to commit treason
Me too and I don't even have a TV....if anyone needs time out in a TV free zone during the event then our house should be almost complete :D :D

Web Goddess

More
10 years 11 months ago #381955 by Farmer53
oh no queens wharph. wish a big wind would blow away that horible cloud they build there what a waste of money.

More
10 years 11 months ago #381956 by Hawkspur
I too am treasonous! :D

I was once confused when a guy I didn't know came up to me in an aircraft hangar when I was waiting for a lesson, and shook my hand, saying "Hi, I am Richie." I politely told him my name too and walked off a bit confused as to why he had greeted me. It turned out he was captain of some rugby team, but never mind.:rolleyes:

More
10 years 11 months ago #381957 by Farmer53

Hawkspur;375231 wrote: I too am treasonous! :D

I was once confused when a guy I didn't know came up to me in an aircraft hangar when I was waiting for a lesson, and shook my hand, saying "Hi, I am Richie." I politely told him my name too and walked off a bit confused as to why he had greeted me. It turned out he was captain of some rugby team, but never mind.:rolleyes:

ha, that is so funny. i know a ex all black and he s the most jumped up twaat you could ever meet[xx(]

More
10 years 11 months ago #381958 by stephclark

Farmer53;375230 wrote: oh no queens wharph. wish a big wind would blow away that horible cloud they build there what a waste of money.

on ya with that one.. the cloud ( aka the turd ).. is the biggest load of $&&*%*% out there...oh yeah and the tupperwaka[:(!]
those in auckland, check out the free show in the big ball.. thats way cool

Time to create page: 0.230 seconds