I won Lotto!

More
11 years 2 months ago #26902 by Kiwi303
I won Lotto! was created by Kiwi303
Was in town today so I checked last weeks ticket...

One Measly bonus line of Strike... Hmph, I hope this weeks draw is a little more generous with the loot!

Who here has a ticket for the 34 Mil draw this week? :D

You Live and Learn, or you don't Live Long -anon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #372485 by ronnie
Replied by ronnie on topic I won Lotto!
I have, but I hope it goes down to the 3rd division and gets shared amongst a few people, rather than just one getting it on their own, unless its me of course [^]:D

More
11 years 2 months ago #372486 by Stu_R
Replied by Stu_R on topic I won Lotto!
am getting my $4.80 worth of ticket tomorrow :)
:) would happily settle for a couple of mil as my share :)

5 retired Greyhounds ( Bridgette , Lilly, GoGo,Sam and now Lenny) 15 friendly sheep all of whom are named and come when you call them :) , 2 goats, Mollie and Eee Bee :
Olive trees , .. old bugger doing the best he can with no money or land :)

More
11 years 2 months ago #372489 by eelcat
Replied by eelcat on topic I won Lotto!
Me too Stu. Even $34 would be better than anything we have had lately (like for about the last two years!!!!)

1 Border collie, 1 Huntaway, 2 Lhasa Apsos, Suffolk and arapawa ewe crosses, an Arapawa ram,an East Friesian ewe , 5 cats, 42 ducks , 1 rooster and 30 hens, 5 geese, 12 goats, 2 donkeys, 2 house cows, one heifer calf, one bull calf, 3 rabbits and lots and lots and lots of fruit trees...

More
11 years 2 months ago #372490 by Simkin
Replied by Simkin on topic I won Lotto!
Congratulations, Kiwi. I hope the prize money bought you a big fat ticket for tomorrow's draw.

More
11 years 2 months ago #372494 by Kiwi303
Replied by Kiwi303 on topic I won Lotto!
LOL Simkin, no money this prize, just one line of strike as a bonus for getting one number in one right spot :P If I had 2 numbers in the right spots, then I would have had money, instead of just a single line of strike :P

Dunno what I would do with $34 million... Buy a helicopter and flying lessons, but what about the other $33.5 mil? :P

A few mil around to deserving charities and a few mil to various sporting bodies who don't get the limelight but plug on regardless, a dozen or so farms and some managers and staff wages... still got $20 mil then to invest and live off the interest from :P

You Live and Learn, or you don't Live Long -anon

More
11 years 2 months ago #372495 by Farmer53
Replied by Farmer53 on topic I won Lotto!
i would put a generus amount round all the vets for cat and dog fixing up.

More
11 years 2 months ago #372500 by ronnie
Replied by ronnie on topic I won Lotto!

Farmer53;364687 wrote: i would put a generus amount round all the vets for cat and dog fixing up.

A local millionaire in Invercargill does this thru the SPCA. Its a great scheme and open to all invers residents. But only for cats. If only more folk would take him up on his offer.

More
11 years 2 months ago #372511 by DiDi
Replied by DiDi on topic I won Lotto!
I haven't bought one yet as I struggle with the 4 Million to one odds but will see what tomorrow brings in terms of feelings. Tempting though but sick of the no more than two numbers on a line from traditional purchases. Had sworn to give the daft game away. $34 million ? Now I could do something with that outside the square and what a wonderful feeling that would be.

I could set up my new political party! Yeah! Ok ticket needed.

More
11 years 2 months ago #372518 by kimberj06
Replied by kimberj06 on topic I won Lotto!
We managed to stop playing our own numbers but still bought a $6 lucky dip each week - at least four of our 'own' numbers came up two weeks ago! BUGGA!

Hoping to get out of the city while I am still young enough to make the land productive.

More
11 years 2 months ago #372525 by terralee
Replied by terralee on topic I won Lotto!
Got a mega one for tonight :D we very rarely buy one these days and like Ronnie I think it would be nice to have it go to lots of people rather than one or two ...years ago we took them every week with our own numbers ...never got much and Terry turned from 34 to 35 or something so I changed the number on the lotto ticket ...yep Murphy struck the very next week ...we got 4 numbers in but would have been 5 and 2nd division if I had left the numbers well alone[:(!]
These days we just get the odd lucky dip if there is a special one ...last one was when the Christchurch Earthquake fund was getting some from the sale[^] ..oh and we actually got a line of strike too ...have not bothered to even check it:rolleyes:
hehehe I was just thinking these days the lotto doesn't go out to our age anymore ...we have past it!!!!!:(
Good Luck everyone:D
Cheers

Leonie & Zoo!!! :silly: :woohoo:

More
11 years 2 months ago #372530 by spoook
Replied by spoook on topic I won Lotto!
This should be the week that Lotto give a share of the week's takings to Christchurch :D

There are no bad questions only those that are not asked.
"You are responsible, forever, for what you have tamed"

More
11 years 2 months ago #372569 by The Kats Place
Replied by The Kats Place on topic I won Lotto!
If you were to drive past my house and see a concrete driveway and new post and rail fencing then you would be right if you guessed that I had won! Can I just have enought to do that please?
I do have a ticket.

kats
Live your life in such a way that it will be easy for people to say nice things at your funeral [;)]

More
11 years 2 months ago #372584 by Hawkspur
Replied by Hawkspur on topic I won Lotto!
A statistician's advice on Lotto was "it makes sense to buy a ticket occasionally because buying one ticket increases your odds over having no ticket enormously, but buying more than one, or more lines than you have to, is a waste of money, as this has very little effect on your odds."

More
11 years 2 months ago #372587 by Hasbeen
Replied by Hasbeen on topic I won Lotto!
No not me; I couldn't stand all the agro if I won anything.
Better to be sure than sorry, so no ticket.

Recovering Lifestyler

Time to create page: 0.250 seconds