Cake maker/decorater in PN?

More
11 years 3 months ago #26621 by DiDi
Any one of you very clever people able to consider making cake for an adult birthday mid April. Has to be perfect! Grin. My daughter has asked me to price a cake in Auckland and obviously I can, but it seems daft if I have to haul it down on a plane to PN. PM me off line if intersted.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #369426 by Stu_R
Replied by Stu_R on topic Cake maker/decorater in PN?
LOL Didi , dont think my cooking skills are up to help you with that one :( lol

5 retired Greyhounds ( Bridgette , Lilly, GoGo,Sam and now Lenny) 15 friendly sheep all of whom are named and come when you call them :) , 2 goats, Mollie and Eee Bee :
Olive trees , .. old bugger doing the best he can with no money or land :)

More
11 years 3 months ago #369590 by igor
Replied by igor on topic Cake maker/decorater in PN?
I would have thought that the decoration is the more important part of the equation here. How about buying a cake from a bakery shop or supermarket and then letting your artistic side go loose with the icing? It's a lot of fun.

More
11 years 3 months ago #369629 by shad297
Replied by shad297 on topic Cake maker/decorater in PN?
DiDi, Fairytale Cakes in Palmerston North are really really good. They made fantastic cake for my inlaws 50th wedding anniversary, we designed it and they were very acommodating. www.fairytalecakes.co.nz ph:06 357-2927
obviously not the cheapest option, but in case you don't find anyone here to help you out. Good luck :)

Husband, two teenagers, Stanley & Jed the greyhounds, one quail (Hawkefrost), one budgie (Chaos) small productive surburban section.

Time to create page: 0.179 seconds