Broadband questions.

More
11 years 5 months ago #367794 by Kevin and Perlita Morgan
Hi In the Philippines our charge is the same as ame but for 1Gbps
Kevin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #367802 by DiDi
Replied by DiDi on topic Broadband questions.
My history is that I had a 1GB plan and it was running out about 5 days before due date so dial up speed. For $5 a month, I was able to double my data to 2 GB and never ran out. HOWEVER - with recent talks with Vodafone, I discovered that I could get 5GB for $4 more per month so signed up for that given that my life has changed and I will be downloading heaps of photo sites while I look for a new place to move too.

I have no idea what others are talking about with 10GB+ allowance because I would NEVER use that but that is what you have to look at. I rarely go onto UTube and have never downloaded Music, Films etc so it really comes down to what you want Internet to do for you.

I am happy to watch TV on the TV and I think we have to be rational about what we do and what we want. Why would I need a mobile phone as a normal person (not business related) to download emails. Not interested - I will talk to you when I get home! So hope that puts it into perspective. I have no children living with me gaming etc so my needs are fairly basic and I am happy with that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.185 seconds