Computer question

More
14 years 5 months ago #2624 by oskatd
Computer question was created by oskatd
OK, so how do I know if I have a DVD writer?? On the front of the thing that plays DVD's and CD's it has DVD R/RW then R DL in the middle of the drawer (if you know what I mean). I know I can play DVD's but have never tried to write one, but now i have all these movies from my new digital camera which are taking up a bit of space, so I thought if I could save them to disk it might free things up a bit..... Any ideas?
Cheers :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #75051 by arnie.m
Replied by arnie.m on topic Computer question
Sounds like a recorder to me, as well.

You will need a software program to write with such as Nero or M/soft media player or Power DVD. I use Nero, have no problems. Takes up memory at times tho. M/SOFT movie maker may also be OK

Grant may have more knowledge than I do:)

arnie
88 Valley
Nelson

More
14 years 5 months ago #75054 by wyseyes
Replied by wyseyes on topic Computer question
Yep, it should be able to burn DVDs. It should also have come with the above mentioned software, on disk if not installed.

I see you shiver in anticip......................................................................................ation

More
14 years 5 months ago #75061 by oskatd
Replied by oskatd on topic Computer question
I have power DVD, but that is just for watching DVD's from what I can tell... I have something called NTI CD and DVD maker, I guess that will do the job, looks a bit irish to me, but then I haven't done this before. Not much point at the moment either, I don't have any blank DVD's!
Cheers

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds