Computer question!!

More
11 years 5 months ago #26206 by RaeM1
Computer question!! was created by RaeM1
When I started my computer up yesterday, the normal panel thing at the bottom with all the little things on it, eg. the outlook express, the main windows sign that you click onto the close down etc, were now firmly up at the top of the screen, any suggestions on how to bring it back to the bottom. It has happened before a long time ago, and my computer guy helped me then, but when I asked him last night, he recons it would take him a while to remember the things to do to ask the panel to come back to the bottom. Can anyone put it in black and white for me to turn the thing around again, as its very different to use the computer the way it is. As it was turns out that there was a major break down somewhere in AK as the internet would not connect, so that is why I had rung him, he tried from his end of the computer, but then decided that neither my computer nor his server was at fault, so they did not get it fully sorted until after 10 pm last night. He was really pleased that I had rung him as he worked out that there would have been a heap of a lot of other folks in the same boat. That is why I use a server who is a face at the end of the phone, who will come out to my place for any major problems, and is always cheery, and helpful, no matter what time you ring him. Thank you Richard. I believe the guy beavering in Ak was also called Richard, so you both need a medal.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #364687 by wyseyes
Replied by wyseyes on topic Computer question!!
You want to move the taskbar?

Right click on an unused portion of it (a blank piece), and look at the little menu to make sure it is not locked.
Then left click on a blank portion to drag it to where you want it.

I see you shiver in anticip......................................................................................ation

More
11 years 5 months ago #364695 by little red digger
Right click on the task bar and then properties. then just set the task bar location to bottom. Hope that helps.

Attached files [IMG]http://app.lifestyleblock.co.nz/images/converted_files/355791=7154-task bar.jpg[/img]

Dave and Ruth, Oxford Contracting

More
11 years 4 months ago #364794 by RaeM1
Replied by RaeM1 on topic Computer question!!
Fantastic thanks everyone, its now back on the bottom of the computer.

More
11 years 4 months ago #364898 by TKFARMER
Replied by TKFARMER on topic Computer question!!
with regards to the internet breakdown I have not been able to access the net until 10.50am today. tkf

Playing farmer on 3.5 acres. [:)][:)]

Time to create page: 0.220 seconds