Merry Christmas to All

More
11 years 6 months ago #25811 by Dream Weaver
I havent been a big poster on here this year. Infact this year has for me personally just been a crap one, and one I dont want to repeat in a hurry lol. Onward and upward in 2011, it HAS to be better. I do however lurk abit.
I am wanting to just post to wish each and every one of you A very Merry Christmas. May you all have the best day ever surrounded with family and good frineds. Dont sweat the small stuff, just try to relax and just enjoy the day.

I wish you all the absolute best year yet for 2011. May it be full of good health, laughter, love and much peace and happiness. Along with a healthy happy animal year to.

Be careful out there when on the road during the silly season, drive safe,stay safe.

If you are having a drink, have one for me to ha ha.

See you all back here next year.:):)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #360137 by Stikkibeek
Replied by Stikkibeek on topic Merry Christmas to All
Merry Christmas to you too Smilie. Seems many people would rather see the back of 2010 after such a hard year. Am optimistic that 2011 will be much better for everyone, so all the best, have a good Christmas everyone and don't forget to leave a beer out for Santa! LOL

Did you know, that what you thought I said, was not what I meant :S

More
11 years 6 months ago #360161 by PalmyCol
Replied by PalmyCol on topic Merry Christmas to All
A mary Xmouse to you to, and to everyone else :D When you change ya name from Smilie to frowny I will know it's time to worry :eek:[:o)]
Have a good one ( or 2 if ya can get away with it ) :D

More
11 years 6 months ago #360175 by Stu_R
Replied by Stu_R on topic Merry Christmas to All
Merry Christmas to everyone and all the much loved and cared for animals :) :)
Hope everyone has a nice day, eats to much :) , and has a lovely time with family and friends

5 retired Greyhounds ( Bridgette , Lilly, GoGo,Sam and now Lenny) 15 friendly sheep all of whom are named and come when you call them :) , 2 goats, Mollie and Eee Bee :
Olive trees , .. old bugger doing the best he can with no money or land :)

More
11 years 6 months ago #360182 by kate
Replied by kate on topic Merry Christmas to All
Sorry to hear you've had a bad year Smilie...I hope 2011 will be a great year for you :D :D

Merry Christmas :D :D

Please everyone drive safely and take care of yourselves and your loved ones over the Christmas break :D :D

Web Goddess

More
11 years 6 months ago #360199 by igor
Replied by igor on topic Merry Christmas to All
On ya smilie. Here's to a better 2011 eh? Merry Christmas everybody.

More
11 years 6 months ago #360203 by Sue
Replied by Sue on topic Merry Christmas to All
Greetings Smilie, just down the road from here, and to everyone else and their families great and small. Also to all the newbies and lurkers who have joined us during the year-here's to 2011!

Sue
Labrador lover for yonks, breeder of pedigree Murray Grey cattle for almost as long, and passionate poultry person for more years than I care to count.

More
11 years 6 months ago #360204 by Indigo
Replied by Indigo on topic Merry Christmas to All
Merry Christmas to everyone on here - may your day work out just as you have planned and be as stress free as possible !

More
11 years 6 months ago #360208 by gemini kiwi
Replied by gemini kiwi on topic Merry Christmas to All
Best wishes to you Smilie and to everyone else too.
Tess

More
11 years 6 months ago #360211 by sod
Replied by sod on topic Merry Christmas to All
And a Merry Christmass to all hope it's turning point for those who need it and continuing one for those who need that may we all have very blessed time an relax relax, that is after the cooking etc. is done :D :D

Having time is a measure of enthusiasm:rolleyes:

Time to create page: 0.181 seconds