Hey Stu,

More
11 years 6 months ago #25766 by ronnie
Hey Stu, was created by ronnie
Just watched Crufts and I see the Akita won the Utility section. Lovely 18 month old bitch. Unfortunately, she did not win best in show, but her day will come - she was lovely.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #359610 by Stu_R
Replied by Stu_R on topic Hey Stu,
:) Akita's are great dogs ronnie:)
is really great to see one get recognised :)
LOL neither of my 2 are "show" standard :) they just pets , and protectors ( and it works to as the hoods round here not sure what they are .. lol and Ki looks like a Wolf and Kuma , well he is just a huge big teddy bear with a VERY deep warning bark and big teeth :) ) of there home and Dad's patch :)
lol seems the local "hoods" dont wanna take on 57kg and 46kg of dogs :) .. mine is only house in the street that hasnt been broken into :)
:) i dont blame them either as Kuma will warn ya once .. then you stay right where you are till Dad gets home and tells us otherwise :) ... move befor dad gets here and you need Stitches :)

:) thanks for telling me that one was recogmised as the great dogs they are jan :)

5 retired Greyhounds ( Bridgette , Lilly, GoGo,Sam and now Lenny) 15 friendly sheep all of whom are named and come when you call them :) , 2 goats, Mollie and Eee Bee :
Olive trees , .. old bugger doing the best he can with no money or land :)

More
11 years 6 months ago #359617 by Sue
Replied by Sue on topic Hey Stu,
Yes, I saw it too, and thought of your guys Stu!
Very handsome looking dog too.
Gosh, some of those toy floating carpets would be a nightmare to keep clean-not really proper dogs at all!

Sue
Labrador lover for yonks, breeder of pedigree Murray Grey cattle for almost as long, and passionate poultry person for more years than I care to count.

More
11 years 6 months ago #359619 by ronnie
Replied by ronnie on topic Hey Stu,
I thought of you too Sue, when they showed a short clip of the lady with her 2 dancing dogs - they were fantastic !!!

More
11 years 6 months ago #359622 by Sue
Replied by Sue on topic Hey Stu,
Yes Ronnie, Mary Ray-she is the guru!
I'll have to see if her performance for the year is on Youtube.
It was Mary dancing as if a toreador at a bull fight, with the dog as the bull, at Crufts, that got me going about 6 years ago!

Sue
Labrador lover for yonks, breeder of pedigree Murray Grey cattle for almost as long, and passionate poultry person for more years than I care to count.

Time to create page: 0.183 seconds