Investment returns

More
11 years 7 months ago #25351 by spoook
Investment returns was created by spoook
Does anyone know where you can get info on the returns that investment companies manage for you?

I am sure I have found it in the past but am obviously not asking Google the right questions.

There are no bad questions only those that are not asked.
"You are responsible, forever, for what you have tamed"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #355180 by arnie.m
Replied by arnie.m on topic Investment returns
Contact the companies concerned, I have had my money on term Investment, as I need income not so called growth. My returns have outstripped most so called Investment companies returns.

arnie
88 Valley
Nelson

More
11 years 7 months ago #355206 by DiDi
Replied by DiDi on topic Investment returns
From what I could find, arnie is right and you need to approach each Bank? directly and talk with an Investment Advisor. I have stuck with Bank Deposits and am happy to report I haven't lost any money to shonky companies so figuring my return is better than many other people out there!

More
11 years 7 months ago #355377 by witheze
Replied by witheze on topic Investment returns
My Kiwi Saver is with Gareth Morgan and each month I get a detailed account and graphs of what is happening in the three sectors you can choose from.....so far my conservative choice is ahead .

More
11 years 7 months ago #355382 by arnie.m
Replied by arnie.m on topic Investment returns

witheze;345588 wrote: My Kiwi Saver is with Gareth Morgan and each month I get a detailed account and graphs of what is happening in the three sectors you can choose from.....so far my conservative choice is ahead .

+1 :D :D
Especially if you are in you 60's when joining, wow every one should be in it I joined @ 64 and at 66.5 showing 296% only thing against is I have to wait 5 years then again I am only paying the minimum $1044 per year which the Govt gives me back anyway.

arnie
88 Valley
Nelson

More
11 years 7 months ago #355387 by DiDi
Replied by DiDi on topic Investment returns
but - splutter - I thought Gareth Morgan had the worst performing portfolio of any Kiwi Saver supplier. If that is what is being claimed - what are the others getting?

More
11 years 7 months ago #355392 by TKFARMER
Replied by TKFARMER on topic Investment returns
I have found Garth Morgan very good as well. When the s### hit the fan a couple of years ago I changed to conservative.Best move I made.tkf

Playing farmer on 3.5 acres. [:)][:)]

More
11 years 7 months ago #355451 by igor
Replied by igor on topic Investment returns
I believe that debt reduction is the most important component of any personal financial system.

Time to create page: 0.251 seconds